Karaoke P2

The karaoke room is giving total sleepover vibes.
Boruto: Aw shi...
Sarada: (covers Boruto's mouth) Can you ever keep your mouth shut and watch your language!
Boruto: (licks hand)
Sarada: ewwwww why did you do that???
Boruto: hahahahaha
Sarada: Boruto that's not even funny, that's just nasty!
Boruto: Well it's your fault for covering my mouth!
Sarada: Well I only covered your mouth because you were using foul language!
Boruto: How can you go on to me about foul language? You just called me a dumbass!
Sarada: That's because you are one!
Mitsuki: shikadai, I'm not the only one who sees it right?
Shikadai: No, I think me, ChoCho and Sumire also see it. Although Sumire doesn't seem too happy about it.
Sumire: (glaring at Sarada)
Mitsuki: Yeah that's true.
Sumire: O-okay guys, you guys need to stop fighting!
ChoCho: Yeah your bickering is messing with the sound of my beautiful voice!
Boruto: (man it was just getting good!) Whatever.
Sarada: Fine!
Sarada went to sit next to ChoCho and the girls, and Boruto went to sit next to Mitsuki, ChoCho and the guys.
Inojin: You know, it's kinda funny how the room automatically shifted to boys across from girls.
Denki: Well yeah, of course it did. The boys have always had a closer relationship with the boys, and the girls have always had a stronger bond with the girls.
Inojin: I guess you're right.
Boruto: (glaring at Inojin) Except for you and himawari!
Inojin: (blushes) whey does that even matter, she's not even here!
Boruto: It matters cause she's my little sister!
Sarada: ChoCho, I know I'm not the only one that sees that Boruto is always causing problems!
ChoCho: Yeah, that's for sure, but if it bothers you that much, you should just ignore him.
Sarada: But I don't want to ignore him!
ChoCho: Hmmm?
Sarada: (blushes) What, I'm just saying that I have to watch him to make sure that he doesn't cause problems.
ChoCho: Mhmm... oooh I have an Idea!