【PROLOGUE】

The world was spinning around me and I could barely stand on my feet, I felt jelly myself as I could fall anytime

The world was spinning around me and I could barely stand on my feet, I felt jelly myself as I could fall anytime. The air didn't reach my lungs, I am feeling suffocated myself as I tried to breathe but failed every passing second.

"It's not what you saw Babe, please listen to me"

My eyes became watered while looking between him and the girl he was telling me not to worry about every time I felt insecure.

His best friend. ARYA.

I didn't see a drop of regret on her face for what she had done to me. She stared at me with a lazy smile on her makeup face, as if she hoped for me to come here to this party and see them together as they were making out in front of his friends while he was squeezing her ass.

My heart is beating so fast that I feel like it will stop at any moment. I looked at him, who was standing in one place completely stunned looking at me completely disbelief. I
could see in his eyes that he did not expect me to come here, never when I told him I was out from Korea.

That's not my jimin No, it can't be I don't want to believe that the boy I've been in love with for the last 7 years would do this to me. He wouldn't give me so much pain at once while he has helped me to overcome every pain every time.

I believe him with my whole heart but he broke it into a million pieces.

Random moments got in my mind, happy moments, sad moments we shared for these years, causing my heart to be filled with pain and regret with each passing second.

I'm fucking shaking, my hands are trembling continuously and I can't control my body. I tried to calm down my breath who's caught inside my throat and I don't know how long I stared at them both while trying to catch my breath together as the tears fell one after another.

I'm feeling weak right now.

I'm so pathetic to sit and cry in front of him, her, and his friends, who must have known about it from the beginning.

"Why?"

My voice was so soft yet broken brutally that it could barely be heard. My whole life collapsed as soon as I saw his lips connected to hers. My worst nightmare is standing in front of me as I never imagined who's beautiful disguised.

"YN, please baby, first let's get out of here, I'll explain everything to you, fucking damn it. I'll explain everything, trust me"

Jimin's voice trembled as he spoke these words, staring at me with tears in his eyes. His gaze was holding mine as if he and I were the only ones in this room I could see the despair in his eyes. He was broken like me but he has broken himself and my heart.

Those rounded black eyes I was so in love with.

"ENOUGH JIMIN, This is time to tell her. I'm tired of hiding from this loser because you just can't stop fucking her everyday, damm you!"