【SIXTH】

People judge us to say that only sluts wear inappropriate clothes, but whenever they are the ones who look back to check us twice.

Whatever has happened, I don't like it, but what I don't like even more is when someone tries to find fault with me which is not even mine

Whatever has happened, I don't like it, but what I don't like even more is when someone tries to find fault with me which is not even mine. Of all the things in the world, I hate the most when someone avoids me.

It just drives me crazy.

And that man is doing just that. Any chance he gets, he ignores me and moves ahead as if I am a wall from which he is trying to escape. He's been avoiding me for a week now, At work he does his best not to be seen, Now someone else even takes his coffee in the morning and you know what? he didn't even invite me to the meeting with Mr. Han about their project.

How great is this right! bullshit.

I provided him with this contract, And he didn't even consider it necessary to tell me even though I am his assistant. such a mean person. It's been two weeks and I haven't seen that guy properly. Whenever a file has to be given, he turns his face towards his big glass window until I leave his office.

I am fed up with the things I hear at dinner. Every night at dinner, he avoids my gaze and talks with Lisa about things I can clearly see he is not interested in. But whenever he does it and I look at his handsome face, with angry and frustrated expressions and he clearly knows how to irritate.

And you know that all his attention is spent on his wife who is very happy, her face has started glowing even more. But of course, Jungkook's eyes do not show anything that a husband should have, they are completely empty pupils. But his wife doesn't even get a single chance to touch him or show affection in front of me and I know only one word comes to my mouth and shows on my face when I look at them.

Disgusting and ugly shit.
Because everything between them is so fake and a show for the public and the media.

And everyone knows how much these two are out of love and their fights echo throughout the mansion at night. she screams top of her lungs with her annoying voice, I have to put pillows on my ears to avoid it to get my beauty sleep but still they're so annoying.

And he thinks that despite doing all this he has a happy life, a good wife and a perfect marriage like some movies couples, then he is so wrong. A marriage can never work even after so much fighting, just like my father's mother's never worked, fighting every night, there is never a happy ending.

But now she is in a good place, but I don't believe that she is watching me or has become a star in the sky, but I know that she is in heaven. And I don't want her to see me chasing a married man who is full of sins.

but I am a sinner and he is a sinful hell of mine.

With a tired sigh I entered the kitchen, took off my long heels and groaned when I felt my legs again as I was now in paradise. Today is the most boring day of work, I almost fell asleep on my desk. I had to drink 4 coffees to keep me awake till the day end and it's so frustrating and without him it's like a prison.