【TWELVETH】

Don't fall so deeply in love with someone that they start controlling you.

Make someone a victim of your charms in such a way that he gets immersed in addiction and comes under control.

It's not a weakness
It's your best strength.

How does it feel when you want to hate someone but it is impossible?

Due to which you start hating yourself.

And the same thing is happening with me, I am getting irritated with myself because even my inner self cannot ignore the devil.

We are leaving for Italy.

Daddy said what.

I looked over the plate of breakfast at him who was peacefully drinking his morning coffee without looking at me, it seemed as if he was staring at me.

For business purposes.

Before I could ask anything else, he made it clear as if he could peek inside my mind.

This guy is beyond my imagination.

I just nodded my head and looked down again at my pancake and there was silence again spread at the breakfast table and since his wife was not there today as we can say that her so called 'kitty party' was more important than joining us.

Alright.

A week had passed since the day Jungkook came into my bedroom and left me to deal with myself. Nothing has changed. If I tell you the truth, he acts as if nothing has happened while I am hesitant to even have a conversation with him.

We are going on Sunday, so start packing in advance and keep clothes for at least 2 weeks.

I just hummed without looking at him as I don't feel like looking at him right now and why should I when this is the longest statement that has come out of his mouth in front of me after the whole damn week.

Thankfully, that chatter box lady was out today, so there was peace on the table, but there was an awkward atmosphere also, neither of us wanted to speak.

What is it with this nasty attitude today?

I want to laugh and be angry both at his comment, but I ignored it and took a bite of my donuts and I heard Jungkook drop the spoon and his now ravened doe eyes fixed on my frame.