【SECOND】

Isn't it ironic how your life can change completely in a short time?

And you just sit on the sidelines and watch because there's nothing you can do.

I yawned and put my hand on my mouth because I never woke up so quickly knowing that the man in this company wanted everything to be absolutely perfect or on time

I yawned and put my hand on my mouth because I never woke up so quickly knowing that the man in this company wanted everything to be absolutely perfect or on time. It's my first day in Jeon's company tomorrow and I don't even know who this man is, but I don't want him to kick my ass out on the very first day and throw me out because I have to show my father that I am no longer a child.

I guess he is a busy man, knowing how successful he is, but I hope I have the chance to meet the old men before my first day at work tomorrow. I am not eager but I am definitely nervous because he is the man who is known as Business Typhoon and I am just a beginner in his race.

I took a shower and wore casual clothes and came down and saw Lisa wasn't home, I heard she left an hour to her office.

I'm bored so I just decided to look around the mansion, find something to do. Maybe I will eat, I always eat when I'm bored. But I don't gain weight, maybe it's my genes which is a good thing.

I successfully reached the huge kitchen where I saw Somi cleaning the counter and washing the dishes with a straight face, looking very concentrated in what she does. She is a mature girl for her age and I could see this.

"Hey, do you need help?" I asked as I approached her, and she quickly looked up and shook her head anxiously again doing back her work.

"No, miss, thank you" she replied timidly, and I frowned. She is so shy and I can say she is scared by the way she looks around, afraid
that someone may come and see me with her.

"Can you call me YN?" I smiled leaning down on the counter as I looked up at her .

"Miss makes me feel weird you know right!" I said, adjusting myself on the hard counter glass as if it's my house.

Perhaps my habit is to integrate quickly into the house and not among their people. Well, Lisa did say it's my home for the next year so they have to get used to it.

"I'm not allowed, sorry miss" she insisted lightly, and I sighed, throwing my head back.

"I'm going to live here for the next year, which means you work for me too, and I'm telling you to call me YN" I added seriously. "Please Somi"

I added smiling cheekily which I didn't used often but I really want her to treat me as her friend not some guest or boss, because I saw the concern on her face. She is so sweet and innocent.

She stayed silent for a few seconds as if thinking over what I told her, before
sighing.

"Okay"

I smiled innocently. This girl is so innocent, kinda reminds me of me. Why not, perhaps I too was a fool for this cruel world.

When I was young and stupid.