*【ELEVENTH】*

"There is some addiction to crushing the ego of a dominating man just bringing him to his knees,

But there is something more charismatic about a powerful woman begging like a slut"

Does anyone know that when there is a desire for something, it comes to mind every moment?

It's good or bad, full of sin or full of wrath.

And I was here, burning like a fire, waiting for him.

I will not say that I expected him to stop me before, which does not happen at all.

I took out my thick black hair from the towel and let it fall backwards. The freshness after shower really cannot be described.

I tried to open the straps of my robe but then I heard the sound of something else being opened and a wicked smile appeared on my face.

I would lie if I say that I didn't expect that.

I left the waistband of the robe loose, leaving the soft fluffy cloth hanging loosely on my body I didn't turn back because I didn't need to, but his devilish bulky figure was staring at me through the mirror.

Jeon Jungkook is finally here.

His hair was messy looking so intimidating, his eyes were tired but full of anger, looking passionately desirable. The upper buttons of his shirt were open, from which his tattooed chest was shining with sweat and I again felt a tingling sensation between my legs.

What a great surprise sir.

There was teasing and excitement in my voice as I picked up a hair dryer and continued my work as if I didn't care whether her was here or not when it was quite the opposite because I wanted him to come off to me with his own will.

Why did you come here Ms.Lee?.

His voice sounded angry and that's what I thought.

I didn't feel like staying, as simple as that, Mr.Jeon.

I tilted my head to the side with an evil smile spread all over my face looking straight in his raven eyes which is looking tempting, while his face was still tense and I have to admit that he looks even sexier when he's mad.

There is so much fun in that.

Men are so predictable, even older than me, I'm still a few steps ahead of him. They always treat me like an addiction which I enjoy and adore very much. Not gonna lie and see he had to come to me himself, even if it was under some fucking excuse, but he came because he wanted this and so did I.

I brought him closer to me, he thinks I am not different from others who are ready to crawl to him but this girl is different from everyone else in the world. If he thinks that I will fall at his feet, open my mouth again like a slut, which I can do gladly but not now.