*【FIFTEEN】*

"I represent to you all the sins you have never had the courage to commit"

!Sinful pleasure!

!KIM.TAEHYUNG!

I screeched, heels digging deep in the mattress as his lips craving marks onto my throat biting and sucking on the same spot, trying very hard to leave some hickeys behind this wild night as I clutched his brown silky locks from behind as I gripped tightly around his neck like my life depends on this moment as his finger doing absolutely thriving work on my clit as my climax was coming in seismic waves.

He is ready to give me heaven's ride.

The stimulation was insane. Normally Yes it's what I thought when he came to discuss something important which meant that he should bring me to his luxurious palace or mansion which was almost double from jungkook one as it takes only half an hour to come here with almost death inviting speed of his car after our heated makeout session onto the bonnet of his Lamborghini Revuelto and as soon as we stepped out, he pounced on me like a predator.

He's ready to hunt me down.

Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths, battling madly for dominance over to each other but of course this Alpha God won as my chest was heaving, hips relentlessly beating a punishing pace against my own, his finger is teasing my clitoris sensually making me impatience with every fucking passing second.

You taste like peaches, Neonata.

His lips were warm and soft as he growled before thrusting his tongue down onto my throat as I gasped at the feeling of his fingers slipped into my walls leaving me choked for air as this is the complete diffrent experience from jungkook and am not aahamed to say that I was sexually frustrated and this man who was actively became better than out last encounter as my cont streched out slightly, I was feeling like a virgin bitch and what can I even hope, the one who has not taken a dick inside for a year gets a sex god himself then I will be completely satisfied like a fucking whore.

So passionate and enthusiastic aroma.

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes as my tongue pressed between his parted lips while his tongue still shoved my throat, tasting every inch as he tasted like cigerette and tabacco mixed with taquilla while I tasted like wine and I felt in ticklish on my bossoms and a shivered ran down in my whole body when I felt myself completely naked into his grip as his other tattooed veiny hand choking my air supply in full dominant way.

What a shame that I am liking this for the first time.

OH MY LORD, I AM CLOSE.

I tried to speak but his mouth had hovered over my tongue in such a manner that only whimpers and nasty moans were coming out as I jolted up with such a friction and his fingers did such sinful acts that I could no longer control myself but cummed on his slang fingers as my eyes at closed and breathing were heavy just like I ran a trademill, his tongue leaved my mouth as he nibbled my earlobe with his marvellous tongue as I rested my head on the wall behind me as only our breathing are resounding.