【SEVENTH】

If you wear a short dress, the party will come to you because there is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desire

We said that when someone gets trapped like a magnet with iron, it refuses to come out and this is what happened to me tonight. My mind is not under my control, no, my eyes and body are under my control. I had come with this plan in mind, but look, everything has turned upside down. In fact, God hates me more than anyone else.

I didn't get laid tonight.

I was with that boy whose name is Noah and everything was about to happen which was supposed to happen but no, fate has other plans with me. Noah is wrapped around my little finger like a slave I can have him in every way I want just a little mix with my grace and seductive words.

But no.

Somi had to get drunk so much that she started throwing up and his date, she was ready to go with him and was about to lose not only her innocence but her virginity and I cannot let that happen because it is my responsibility.

Of course, I put her first in front of my needs.

At any cost, I am not going to let her go with him whenever I didn't even know his name because I am the one who brought her here, so I remembered her first when I entered that room. There was no way I could let that happen. I want to protect her, and losing her virginity with a stranger she just met, is definitely not the way.

"The hell Somi please shut up for god's sake please". I whispered, as I held her up while we getting out from the taxi.

"Why did we come here babe, we were having so much fun". She screamed and I covered her mouth as we walked past and into the mansion.

she could barely walk with her legs.

"We will go again but please keep quiet for now". I whispered and she hiccupped loudly as I curses under my breath.

"Of course" she shouted, making me take a deep breath.

The evening didn't go as planned for me definitely but Somi had so much fun and I am glad otherwise this night didn't go well and with a lot of effort and after falling on the ground and getting up with her several times, she took her to the room while she was still talking nonsense.

"That boy was so handsome but the second one was more handsome, isn't it?" She mumbled against the pillow as I took a sigh of relief when she was already in bed with a smile on her pretty innocent face with her eyes closed half opened.

"Thank you YN, it was the best night of my life."

"I know babe but now good night, hmm"