【ONE】

If you look from a distance, I don't even flinch, but if you come closer, you will find the flame.

1 Year Later:

1 Year Later:

"I care about you, YN and that's what I do all time"

I laughed out loud, looking at my father completely uninterested as I poked my tongue inside the cheeks.

"Seriously dad you care for me?"

I chuckled pointing to myself with my index finger.

"Or rather do to spend more time with your new girlfriend or I say new whore?"

I raised my eyebrows looking at him mockingly.

"We all know that she is just a slut of yours like others who dumped out in some months by you"

I crossed my arms in front of my chest smirking at him.

His face became rigid, jaw clamped tightly, teeth grind together, he is angry I know and you can feel the tension in the room between us.

"YN, don't talk to me like that, you have no right"

My father shouted, banging on the table with anger.

"You also don't have a right to do whatever you want cause it benefits you"

I didn't move or blink. If he thinks that something like this could scare me and make me shut my mouth so he doesn't know his daughter well enough for this.

"You changed so much, I can't even recognize my own daughter anymore"

he added defeat in his eyes, and I nodded in agreement.

You right father I changed very much and very well.

"Well it took you a long time to figure it out but you did" I smiled mockingly.

"Congratulations, daddy"

"I know in what circumstances" —you know nothing dad, nothing, alright"

I cut out his words before he completes as he sighed.

"You're going and that's final"

Again the same thing can't he understand in one big NO.

"I'm 20, you have no right to tell me what to do"

I shouted, not caring who can hear us. The maids must have a good show right now. It's nothing new for them we always argue over something ridiculous but this is seriously too much.

"I have as long as I give you money so,  You are going and it's end of the discussion"

I growled loudly with too much anger, throwing my head back. My whole body was burning right now. He is stubborn so am I but I have to I can't live with his money and do whatever he thinks but not anymore.