ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"He has our sisters."
- ?

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Emptiness.

A sense of lost like no other, losing someone you love so dearly.

Someone you treasured all your life, someone you swore you would protect, and you couldn't do it.

Dahliä thought that it was her fault, that the bullet should've been for her, she would've gladly died for Neteyam if it meant he would still be alive.

But he wasn't, and she failed to protect him.

She couldn't feel anything.

Dahliä was completely numb, Äppa could feel her distress as they flew over the slow sinking ship, her eyes only briefly scanned a near by tank with a small fire near it. The sky people began appearing once they had spotted her ikran hovering over them.

Her bow and arrow close to her, aiming straight for the tank as they aimed their guns at the Na'vi girl. She couldn't control her body, but it made her release the arrow, shooting through the tank. The fluids spread all over the place, a small speck of it entwined with the fire, an explosion occurred.

The sky people fell to the ground, their screams ringing through her ears as their skin began to burn.

It nearly satisfied her, nearly.

But she was just getting started.

Äppa picked one of them up, his claws piercing through their skin,  he passed by the ship, close enough for her to jump down as he let got of their body from a high distance.

Dahliä grabbed another arrow, shooting it straight through the top of their heads just where the mask wasn't covering it. 

The noise of the screaming burning bodies by her made her skin itch, it was annoying.

It rang through her ears, almost going around her head and hitting it repeatedly, it felt like her ears were going to bleed, she couldn't consecrate. A scream escaped her mouth, she kicked one of them down, grabbing her grandfathers knife, stabbing them in the head and heart before proceeding to the other who were making noise.