ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I will end you."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Malìk grunted as he lifted himself up, he and Dahliä's parents came to rescue the girls.

He knew her too well, he knew how when she loves someone her number 1 mission to to protect them.

Malìk knew that her whole world was her family and with her thinking that Neteyam was dead, she'd burn everyone to pay for his 'death'. He loves her too much to let her endure that pain, he just couldn't let her.

It was heartbreaking for him.

Ney'tiri landed her ikran, Jake helped her get down. His eyes glancing towards Äppa who was flying in the sky, keeping his watch and waiting for Dahliä. Malìk begins to make his way to her parents.

Ney'tiri's eyes slighted widened at the scene, he stood next to her parents in shock. Blood painted the sinking ship, washed up bodies coloring the sea water red, piles of bodies everywhere.

This may be a horrible scene, but this was true art at its form presenting Dahliä's grief.

"Dahliä... my sweet daughter..." The mother's voice softened in worry, holding her hand on her heart as Jake held her other hand before reassuringly kissing it to console her.

"She's hurt, ma Jake." Ney'tiri told her husband. "I know." He shared the same look at her, before he turned to Malìk who was lost in his thoughts. The boy stood there clenching tight onto his spear, clear worry written on his face.

The tree slightly flinched at the loud footsteps marching towards them. Ney'tiri hisses at the group of sky people, grabbing her bow and arrow ready to defend herself, she jumps straight towards the action. Jake began to follow along with her, he yelled towards the boy. "We're right behind you! Go!"

Malìk didn't hesistate to take that as an order and charged towards a sky person, the spear aiming straight through their heart, he ran inside the ship looking for the girls.

He truly loves Dahliä, she's the reason he breathes, the reason he lives- it's all her. However the mess she caused here was no joke.

She was a danger to everyone but most importantly, she was a danger to herself. Dahliä was strong, but she was emotional too, all those dead people, her actions? They couldn't properly form into words on how she was truly feeling inside.