12 | trippin

I don't know why I do things sometimes, I tend to be impulsive

I don't know why I do things sometimes, I tend to be impulsive. I'm more impulsive with my words rather than actions, but this was one of the more trying times of my active impulse.

My lips pressed against the nape of Zhavia's neck, my mouth devouring her soft skin. Her soft but deep whimpers, and the way my name trembled out of her mouth. I wasn't sure what I enjoyed more, despite me being put in a weird predicament I couldn't help but wanting to ravish her. Brining my hand back, I give her a firm slap on the ass which her body jumped and earned me a gasp.

Her reaction made me chuckle, it was nice making her feel like this. My lips continued to make way around her neck. This is wrong, but I never ever said I was a good person. I was always one to get what I want, and Zhavia was the person that I wanted. Before I was able to continue though, I felt Zhavia's body pull away from.

I looked up at her , missing her body on mine almost immediately as she looked like she wasn't exactly too happy. "I'm sorry, I can't do this to Kiyana, it's actually not right." I wasn't even able to part my lips to speak before she had spun around and exited the room. I cursed to myself , as I stood there in the empty room.

Oddly enough, this was my first time a girl has fully rejected my advances. From her body language and the way she reacted to everything, I was certain that she wanted me. I know it's weird circumstances but I had always thought things were hotter when done in secret.

Despite that, oddly enough, the fact that she rejected me made me want her more. Maybe it's the fact that I've never had a challenge , or maybe it's the fact that she's actually a genuine girl. She cared about her friend enough to not let things push any further.

I'm probably twisted by that being the fact which makes me want to pursue her even more. I sighed rubbing my hands over my face, taking in a long deep sigh before I sat on the bed once more. Before I was even able to fully get comfortable, I heard sound of my room door opening and my hopes were ruined as soon as my eyes were in contact with Kiyana.

Earlier today, Kiyana had pulled me aside when she had first arrived. She told me on the phone that she wanted to talk when she was there and stupidly enough, all she told me was to not act single. I wasn't sure why she told me that, considering I was actually single at the end of the day. I wasn't sure why she had been telling her friends that I'm her boyfriend in the first place.

"Nigga I've been looking for you all over the party, I wanted to save you a dance." Kiyana giggled, she was obviously drunk as she stumbled towards me. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and the black jewelled dress she wore hugged her body nicely I couldn't lie. Sitting down beside me, she wrapped her arms around my bicep as pushed her chest against my skin as her cleavage became more evident to me.

I kept my eyes up though, "I'm just taking a breather, first time I ever felt this stuffy from a party at my own place." Kiyana smiled as her hand started to draw circles on my thigh, "How can I ease your tension then?"

I looked over at Kiyana, her eyes low as she looked up at me, the familiar look that I've definitely seen before. "Why're you telling your friends that I'm your boyfriend?" I asked. Kiyana immediately groaned and rolled her eyes as she pulled her body off me. "Is that really what you're concerned about right now Jadean?"

"Yes I'm concerned about it Kiyana because you're deadass telling people that I'm your man and you know I'm not." I know I'm not the best person when it comes to things like this, but at the very least she could've at least told the truth. "How would you even know that I told my friends that?" She asked, a bit of confusion in her face.

"Zhavia," I say honestly, "She had said that she thought I was your boyfriend because it's what you've been telling her." Kiyana gave me a weird look, "How do you even know Zhavia? Oh my God Jadean have you been fucking my friend?"

"I'm not fucking Zhavia!" I exclaimed, I mean, it was true we didn't fuck. Didn't mean that I didn't want to. "Zhavia is just someone I know because we bumped into each other a couple of times, but that's besides the point you shouldn't be doing that."

"You only say that Jadean because you still wanna be accessible to other girls." Kiyana folded her arms. "What does it matter though? We literally aren't together, I've made that clear to multiple times." I replied.

"Okay, but you can't keep giving me all this treatment and then not expect me to want to be your girlfriend. You can't keep me like this." Kiyana's words only made me scoff.

"You're the one who keeps coming back to me Kiyana! Literally it's you, you're the one who messages me again when you want some dick. I tell you how I feel about the situation, and that I literally don't want want a relationship. You're the one who literally continuously comes back, settles for the dick and when you want more, you then try to change me. I don't wanna be fucking changed."

"If you knew that this was gonna keep happening why do you keep taking me back?" Kiyana asked, I could feel her voice crack and I knew what that could mean.

"Why do you keep coming back?" I ask, "Ask yourself that question and revaluate yourself. If you wanna settle for whatever I'm giving you, I'm fine with that. But stop trying to come back to me and pull more out of me when I don't want to."

I could see the tears begin to stream down Kiyana's face, a sight that I seen before. She always did this, cried for sympathy so I could baby her but I wasn't gonna be stuck in that trap this time. We sat there in weird silence as she cried, and about thirty seconds later she got up and walked out of the room.

Girls are a fuckin trip man.