20 | game night

Camilla, Kylan and I were heading into Nina's house brining in various snacks and drinks for her game night

It had been a while since I seen much of Nina, the last time I was around was her birthday party that happened over a month ago and the place where I had first met Jadean. I haven't seen or heard much of him either for the past two weeks, and honestly I liked keeping it that way because it made life less complicated for me.

I feel like I've been so entrapped in Jadean I wasn't able to give myself a chance to branch more out, I wanna be able to get into the dating scene and someone who obviously can't give me that was distracting me from it.

Nina always brought the finest niggas at her party, so I was definitely going to use this opportunity to maybe talk to some guys and see what they're about.

I needed a distraction, anything.

The theme of Nina's game night was sexy Pyjamas. I wore a matching black silk pj set, which i tied up the shirt to make into a crop top. I also buttoned down a couple buttons of the shirt which exposed my white lacy bra. The shorts I wore hugged my ass very nicely as well.

My hair was put in a high ponytail, my curls dropping down to the side of my face and small flyaways i coiled up with my fingers to make everything look out together and neater.

Camilla's hair was straightened as she wore a simple white lacy pj lingerie jumpsuit and white robe to go over it. Of course my best friend is gonna look effortlessly stunning.

"We're out here looking like bad bitches and you're out here in a Nike tech suit?" Nina looked over at Kylan with a stank face as we made our way up the front of the house. "Y'all look im gonna take of the sweater and I have a wife beater under this so I can just wear that as my sexy pj."

"Right." I say as I roll my eyes and rung the doorbell. I could hear the music coming from inside the house and the door immediately flung open and we were greeted with Nina's smiling face. Her locs were tied up into a bun and she wore a blue matching baby blue set.

"Oh my God you guys look so fucking sexy!" She squealed and embraced me and Camilla into a hug. "You do too boo." Camilla chuckles. "Glad to see you, it's been a fat minute." I say as a smile appeared on my face.

"Yes! Missed y'all though, the place is already popping and there's a bunch of games happening around the area , just place your snacks and bottles down where you see the other shit is and come in and have some fun." She opens the door wider and we all made our way inside.

She was right , there was a good amount of people in the party and Lil baby blasted through the speakers of her house. People were also playing games around different areas like Jenga and various card games.

"Yo wassup, didn't know y'all were gonna be sliding through here?" I hear Kylan say. I turned around and my heart sunk as I seen Jadean. He was also with Turell and Kiyana. Kylan went up the guys and dapped them up as they gone into their little conversation. I didn't even know Kylan had known them like that.