39 | closure

For those couple of seconds me and Jadean made eye contact my heart fluttered and my face grew warm

For those couple of seconds me and Jadean made eye contact my heart fluttered and my face grew warm. Looking at his fine self practically tower over everyone else made the hairs on my skin raise and it almost felt like static in a way. I was waiting for him to approach me but my friend from one of my classmates Jessie had tapped my shoulder to greet me.

I was a bit disappointed but looked away from Jadean and continued my conversation with her even though my head was elsewhere. I seen him head down towards the hall where our rooms and bathroom and I wondered where he was heading off to.

I said my bye's to whoever I was talking to and made my way down the hall to see where he had been off to. I looked over to the bathroom that was in the middle of the hall and seen it was lit up and the bathroom door slightly open.

I could hear Jadean's voice and a voice that had some sort of familiarity with me, and once my brain finally realized who was speaking a uneasiness formed within me. It was Kiyana, I felt a weird fiery feeling in my chest and a burst of jealousy brew inside of me.

I should probably leave, and ignore their conversation since it probably had no concerns for and of me, but I couldn't help but having my ear against the door trying to listen in without making my presence known. "Kiyana I don't know why you're here or how you even got into this party." Jadean sighed. I heard a bit of shuffling and Jadean cleared his throat, "Stop standing so close to me, you can't be pushing up on me like this."

"I've missed you Jadean, and I've actually genuinely missed us as well, I don't like how you've been giving me the cold shoulder as well it makes me feel sad." I hear Kiyana whine and I could imagine the pouty face she could be giving Jadean and I internally cringed.

Jadean let out another sigh, "Look, I want you to officially know I'm passed that stage in my life and me and you can't work anymore." Kiyana clicked her tongue, "It's because of Zhavia, right ?"

"As much as she plays a big part of the picture, there's also concerns with you as well, we just aren't good for each other," I hear him explain, "Plus, I don't like how you've handled a lot of things and handled Zhavia especially considering I genuinely care for her."

"Are you fucking serious," Kiyana's voice raised, "I've been around way longer and this random boring bitch pops up in your life and you're so obsessed with her?"

"Seems like you're obsessed with her as well," Jadean says and I smirk, "Just because you're chatting shit doesn't mean you aren't obsessed with her, you've been so worried about her you completely lost yourself."

Kiyana groans, "What's this knight and shining armour bullshit you're trying to cosplay as?"

"We're done Ki, I have different priorities and you aren't one of them, we were never together in the first place so please just leave me alone." Jadean says and I could hear Kiyana kiss her teeth, "What? You're now in love with the bitch or something?"