17 | threat

a day earlier

a day earlier

It was no surprise I found Kiyana at my door stop later today.

After my little moment with Zhavia this morning my head was scrambled, and honestly seeing Kiyana was the last thing I wanted to add unto the confusion. I internally cringed at myself for calling her beautiful at the end of it all, I feel like I let my impulses come through and I prefer the sentiment emotions not be apart of my sexual routine.

Oh well, but now Kiyana stood in front of me. She looked apologetic , and obviously it's easy to read her cause every time there was tension between us she always came back to me. No matter if my intent was to push her away she always came crawling back like a lost puppy or something.

I mean I can understand girls like her when it comes to a guy like me. Devilishly handsome and I can give good wood, what can I say? If I was a girl I'd definitely be coming back to me as well.

I chuckled at my own joke, and Kiyana seemed to have noticed. "What's so funny?" She asked, "You see me out here by your door step and you're laughing?"

"Calm down Ki, I just remembered something funny." I sigh rolling my eyes, I put my body to the side giving her permission to come in and she followed. "What a strange time to be laughing," She says, "You didn't even call or check on me, or see where I went last night."

"Because you always be doing this," I close the door, "You always wanna storm out and leave and then you literally be coming back the next day. I'm pretty used to your routine now Kiyana."

I followed behind her watching her ass as she made her way to my couch and plopped herself down , and I sat beside her.

"Oh shut up!" She says playfully slapping my arm, "You really did hurt my feelings last night, even despite the fact you're not fully wrong there's a way to say and deliver things to me."

"Alright, yeah I understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry for raising my voice at you and allat." I say, I wanted to just apologize so this doesn't have to be another debate or argument.

Frankly, I don't like arguing with Kiyana because she always ends up crying to make me feel bad. It did work in the beginning of me meeting her but as it begun to get repetitive I just stopped caring and it stopped working.

"Apology accepted," she smiles, "But something has been tickling my brain a bit."

"What's that?"

"Zhavia," Kiyana states, "I feel like there's something with her that you're not telling me."

"What do you think I'm not telling you?" I reply, I didn't show any emotion or reaction. I kept my body language calm and was honestly quite curious as to what her theory might be.

Kiyana shrugs, "I actually honestly don't know, but if you're fucking her I'm going to actually be upset, like more upset than usual."

I titled my head, "But why though?"