13 | caught up

I wasn't home

I wasn't home.

My eyelids were forced open as the merciless sun pierced through the translucent drapes and onto them. Even though I'm only partially awake, my brain has already recognised that I'm in an unusual place. unusual fur sheets, unfamiliar cushions with decorations, and an unfamiliar scent filled the space. My gaze searched the space, which was simply and minimalistically designed in shades of black and grey. The only colour in the room was the greens from the random plants that were positioned all around it. The room was definitely large though, I felt so small inside it.

I sighed, feeling that now familiar headache and dread washing over me. Stupid fucking hangover. Looking down I had a large grey shirt over the dress I wore from last night. I tried my best to remember the events after leaving Jadean in his tracks. Well I mean, I did take a lot of shots of Casamigos so maybe that's why my memory isn't really doing anything right now. It wasn't the first time I woke up somewhere that isn't my home after a party and frankly, I am a party gal as much as it's surprising. But I do regret these party gal ways when I have a hangover the next day.

Get it together Zhavia. I felt as if my brain was fried as I tried my best to have some form of recollection of what happened the night before. I remembered leaving Jadean's room after that really weird moment, and just drinking to the point when I was shaking ass on a table. Other than that, it's completely blank or fuzzy . From looking around the decor I already knew and dreaded the fact that I was still at Jadean's place.

I needed to get out here quickly, and I needed my questions I had, answered. Why am I still at Jadean's and where in the hell did Kiyana and Camilla go? I needed to get out of here fast. I looked over at the desk that stood beside the bed and seen my phone had been resting on there along with my bag. I had gotten a text from Camilla saying to text her in the morning to tell her if I'm okay, but I hadn't seen anything come in from Kiyana. I responded to Camilla's message as I made my way off the bed.

Looking over to the full body mirror in the side of the room I took in my shitty appearance. Makeup smudged and my sleek low bun was filled with flyaways. I needed to get out this house quickly and most definitely discreetly, I didn't want to deal with any of the problems that came with seeing Jadean right now and frankly I'd rather avoid any awkward conversations.

Picking up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder I slowly opened the door. Peering outside I scanned the long hallway to see if there was anyone in close perimeters. I felt a sense of relief as I'd realize there was no one close by, and I started to make my way out the room and down the hallway. I tried to be as quick and quiet ad possible, and I really didn't want to deal with any confrontation.

Making my way down the stairs I tried my best to completely book it, the front door was just right there I could literally make it. Unfortunately though, my sense of hope was lost as i immediately heard my name being called from the kitchen as I was about to past it. My breath hitched and I stopped in my tracks, of fucking course this shit has to happen to me. Turning around on my heel, I locked eyes with last person I wanted to see. Jadean.