15 | please pt. 2

My eyes watched him awe as he started to pull down his grey sweats

My eyes watched him awe as he started to pull down his grey sweats. His fingers traced the hem of his sweats as he looked down at me, the bottom of his lip tucked in between teeth. He looked so good. All my feelings of doubt and regret soon washed away as he completely pulled himself down in front of me. Using his teasing fingers to pull himself out, my eyes widened and the length and size of his dick.

I mean, I understand completely why Kiyana was so caught up.

I wasted no time, it had been a while since I've done anything like this. But I had faith in my own self , and I've gotten to the point so it would make more sense to at least pull through this time.

He watched me carefully, as if he's studying what I'd do next. He looked so good, as per usual and his deep stare made me nervous, but I wanted to impress him.

Letting my hand go over his shaft, I brought his tip to my lips teasing him carefully. My tongue grazing over it carefully as I watched him with taunting eyes. His small smirk of approval only made me want to give him even more.

Letting my tongue coat his dick, teasingly I could feel his breath began to get shaky and his body twitching at my movements. "Stop teasing." He said sternly. I only chuckled and decided to give him what he wanted, placing my lips over his dick I took all of him inside my mouth.

surprisingly.

Jadean watched me wide eyed as he mumbled 'shit' under his breath, as he watched me take him all in. His deep voice sending shivers down my spine. Soon after , I pulled away for a second to catch my breath, but didn't waste any time as I entered him back into my mouth.

I started to take in his shaft, sucking and bobbing my head into while using my hands to stroke him while I do. I let my tounge glide against him while I looked up at him watching his reactions carefully.

Jadean's head was thrown back, the view of the line of his abs to his sharp jaw was a beautiful sight, his mouth parted opened and soft groans left his lips.

I immediately felt the moisture down there build up, I wasn't sure if it was his body or the way he was allowing himself to unfold infront of me but it was completely turning me on.

I only wanted to please him even more, I needed more.

I allowed my one of hands to go down to my soaked core, my pussy was practically aching and by watching him like this. Letting my fingers play with my clit, my other hand was wrapped around his dick while I continued to suck him.

I moaned softly as I did , the feeling of my fingers sending waves of pleasure which only made me want to speed up the pace of my actions. It had been known Jadean had noticed cause he looked down at me, "Look at you." He smirked.