Where Did He Go?

Toby's POV:

Ace just walked out after fighting with Lj, and now we're looking for him. 

"H-h-hey Jack, have you got his sce-scent-t?" I asked, and he nodded and I followed him to a brick building. I looked at Jack and smiled. 

"Why are you smiling?" Jack asked 

"B-because we fin-finally found h-him after-r 2 d-da-days." I said. 

"True" Jack said as he went inside and I followed him.

We looked around for a while when I found Ace passed out. 

"J-J-JACK!! I FO-FOUND HIM-M!!" I yelled. 

"Don't need to yell." Jack said as he walked over and picked Ace up. 

"He needs medical attention.." he mumbled as we walked out and back to the complex. 

"S-s-so.. what are we going to d-d-do when we get A-Ace back?" I asked. Jack shrugged and kept walking.
(He hates you, Toby.)
(He will never love you.)
Just shut up. You don't know that.
(We're just trying to save you from a broken heart.)
(He'll only eat you.)
That's kinda kinky.
(NOT LIKE THAT!)
You're the one who-

My thoughts were interrupted by Jack pulling me to him. I blushed and looked up at him. 

"Wh-why did y-you pull m-me into y-you?" I asked. 

"You almost ran into a tree. I don't want to deal with you having a broken nose." Jack said. 

"O-oh.. sorry.." I said, then he let me go and we kept walking.

We got back after what felt like forever and we went to the infirmary to get Ace patched up, not that he wasn't, but we changed out his bandages and put new ones on. 

"Toby, come here." Jack said and I walked over to him.
(He's going to bite you)
(He's going to kill you)
(Run while you can, Tobias)
Shut up. I don't want to deal with you right now!

"Will you tell me why you almost ran into a tree? And don't give me the 'I zoned out' excuse. I know what you look like when you're zoned out." Jack said. 

"I-I... umm... J-Jack.. I..." I was a stuttering mess, and it doesn't help that I was nervous. 

"Take your time, sit down somewhere" He said, so I walked over to him and sat on his lap, facing him, and then I hugged him. 

"....Toby... get off." Jack said, but I didn't listen. 

"N-no.. you said I c-could s-sit so-somewhere.." I said, he sighed and pushed me a bit. 

"Off." He said again, I listened this time and got off and sat on the floor. 

"Toby, answer my question." Jack said. I looked away, not saying anything. 

"Toby, I understand how much shit you've gone through, and if you feel uncomfortable talking with me, just tell me." Jack said. 

"I-im not un-uncomfortable with ta-talking with you-u.." I said, looking at Jack again.

Jack's POV:

"I-im not un-uncomfortable with ta-talking with you-u.." he said, looking at me again. 

"Then tell me what's wrong." I said. 

"V-v-voices.." He whispered. 

'Oh.. oh shit yeah schizophrenia... Forgot he had that...' I thought 

"Alright.." I said, and I watched him stand up, 

"Come here, Toby. I want to see something." I said, I lied about wanting to see something, but he came over none the less. 

"Y-yes?" He asked, I looked at him, then I pulled him onto my lap. 

"You can sit here when I'm not busy." I mumbled, I actually didn't mind his company. He was blushing again, and I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Why a-a-are you la-laughing?!" He asked, sounding kinda surprised. 

"You're red" I said. He blushed more and hid his face in my chest, I laughed more. 'Damn he's cute- What the fuck? What am I thinking?' I thought to myself as I felt my face heat up, I turned away to look at Ace who was starting to wake up. 

"He's starting to wake, Toby. Want to get up, or do you want to be carried?" I asked, regretting what I said instantly. 

"I-I-I want to b-b-be carried..." Toby said, so I got up and carried him over to Ace.

Ace's POV:

When I woke up, I saw Jack holding Toby. I was confused, so I just looked at them. 

"Morning. You've been out for two days. How do you feel?" Jack asked. I just growled and signaled 'I couldn't be better. I feel broken though.' He just nodded and that's when I realized that Toby's asleep. 'He's asleep' I signed. 

"I know." Jack said plainly as he shifted Toby.

After a while, Toby woke up and looked at Jack who had set him down so he could work. 

"O-oh.. umm.. sorry for fall-" he started, but Jack cut him off by saying 

"Don't apologize. Its fine." 

"Al-alright-t" Toby stuttered as he pulled his knees to his chest. 

"And done." Jack said as he finished stitching me. I grunted, and Jack flicked the back of my head. I growled and watched as Jack walked over to Toby and picked him up again. 'I should say something, but I don't want to.' I thought to myself as they left.