Late At Night

Warning- Gore, sexual content (boyxboy), and self-harm

Tim/Masky's POV:

I was in my room with Hoodie, who was just staring at the wall. 

"Hey Brian?" I asked, he looked at me and walked over. 

"Yeah?" He asked, I shrugged and sat up. 

"I'm board and I want to go out for a kill." I said. Brian nodded and grabbed his gear, I did the same, I grabbed both of our masks and I handed Brian his mask and I put mine on. I watched as Brian put his mask on and then we went out.

While we were walking, I spotted Jeff with someone, it looked like they were talking, but as we kept walking towards them, I could see them kissing. I turned my head away and I felt my face heat up when the other let out a moan. 

"Jeff~ st-stop.. Ma-masky and H-hoodie are h- Ah!~ here" The other said, then I realized that it was Ben.. 'oh dear lord Jeff... out in the fucking woods?! Jesus christ...' I thought, then Ben let out another moan, this time it was a bit louder, I blushed more and mentally thanked myself for having my mask on, but was kinda hard from hearing Ben moan like that and I wondered if I could make Brian scream my name. That didn't help my situation though.

We kept walking until we came to a house that was left unlocked, and only had one person inside. I found the guy easily, and killed him, it was fun. I guess I got a bit carried away because Brian came over to me and tapped my shoulder, he sounded surprised when he asked me what I was doing. 

"Huh? Having fun. Why?" I asked. 

"You.. mutilated the dude.." He said. He wasn't wrong.. I had ripped his eyes out, bashed his head in with my gun, a knife was in his forehead, his abdomen was ripped apart and his internal organs were shredded, his chest was heavily mutilated, his ribs were stabbed through his arms, his lungs were ripped from their place, his heart shoved into his mouth with one of his ribs stabbed through it, and I smiled. 

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away.." I said as I got up, I was covered in blood, and I mean covered.

Brian/Hoodie's POV:

Tim was acting weirdly after we had passed Jeff and Ben fucking, but at that time I paid no mind to it, but when we got to the house... he mutilated his victim.. and smiled about it. When he stood up, he was covered in blood, I looked him up and down and I felt my face heat up when I noticed that he was kinda erect, probably from him rubbing against the body while he was mutilating the guy. I pointed down and he instantly looked and covered his crotch. 

"Why are you looking?!" He asked, obviously blushing behind his mask. 

"I-I was.. it- um...I just happened t-to look.." I finally said after a minute of stuttering.

"Well... alright.." Tim said as he moves his hands away. I looked again and blushed more, seeing him hard kinda made me hard. I didn't say anything when we started grabbing supply's for the complex and headed back.

Once we were back, Toby was on the couch, I had remembered grabbing some candy and a lotion that I thought he would like, so I handed them to him. 

"Y-Y-You kinda have a boner.." He said. 

"I know.. and I'm blaming Masky for it because he had a hard on after he was done full on mutilating a victim." I said. 

"He was what?! He seriously was hard after mutilating someone?!" Toby asked as he hugged the things I had gotten him. 

"Yeah.. he was pretty hard, probably from rubbing against the guy.." I said as I started walking away and to mine and Tim's room.

Tim was in the shower, and I was laying in my bed facing the wall, jerking off, trying to get rid of my boner before Tim gets out of the shower, but it was cut short by Tim making me face him, I didn't have my mask on, so he could see me blushing. 

"Oh wow.." he said, not looking at my face, but at my member in my hand. I moved my hand away and he looked at me, he was naked still, and he leaned over and started kissing my neck.

Tim and I are in a relationship, but I never thought that he'd ever dominate me, I usually was the top, but I didn't care, I loved him, he moved so that his dick was touching my entrance, he had already prepared me for him entering me, I nodded and he pushed in. I moved my hand over my mouth to try to keep quiet. He let me adjust and then started moving after I nodded. He was moving at a slow pace and I moved my hips and he sped up a bit, I moaned when he hit my nerve, and he kept ramming into me. 

"T-T-Ti-Tim-m!~" I screamed out through moans, he moved a bit faster and I moved my arms to his back and started scratching his back, after a few minutes of him ramming me, he came and so did I. I was panting and whined when he pulled out and laid next to me.

"I love you." I said through breaths.

"I love you too." Tim said

Toby's POV:

I was in my room, hoping that whatever Masky and Hoodie were doing would stop soon so I can continue adoring the things that Hoodie had given me.
(Jack will never love someone like you.)
Go away..
(How could Jack like someone as worthless as you?)
Shut up..
(Pathetic)
(WORTHLESS)
(USELESS!!)

I was starting to cry now, they were right, how could Jack love me? I grabbed the razor blade that was on my nightstand and I took my hoodie off and cut my sides and wrists again. I set my razor blade in my nightstands drawer and closed it, put my hoodie back on and laid down and cried again. Not hearing the knocking on my door.

Jack's POV:

I could smell blood, so I followed the scent, I had a med kit with me, and the scent led me to Toby's door, I knocked on it a few times, then I heard crying. 'Shit..' I thought to myself as I opened the door to find Toby crying I to his pillow. I sighed and sat on the foot of the bed, the scent of blood got stronger. 

"Toby.. it's alright.." I said, he jumped and looked at me, his eyes red and puffy from crying, he looked surprised to see me. 

"Wh-wh-when did-d you get in-n h-h-her-here?" He stuttered. 

"Just now. Take your hoodie off, it reeks of blood." I said as I scooted closer to Toby.

He didn't take his hoodie, so I took it off for him and realized just how skinny and bloody he was, my breath hitched a bit as I held his hoodie away from him. I set his hoodie down and started cleaning the blood. 

"Tell me why you did this.." I said quietly.