This Kid, Again?

Tim's POV:

I was tasked with keeping an eye on Ace because he decided to fucking sneak out. Not sure what else he had grabbed from the house he was at, but when I saw Toby holding a bunch of skulls with a big ass smile on his face and showing them to BEN, I had a feeling Ace intentionally wanted to see Toby smile. 

"Ace. Meet me in my room later. We need to talk." I said as I walked past him, he just nodded.

A while later, Ace showed up at my door, I let him in and told him to sit, which he did. 

"Did you put those skulls in Toby's room?" I asked, he nodded. 'Alright.. so he's now refusing to talk...' I thought, I looked at Ace and sighed. I think Ace looked at me because his head snapped up. 

"You... ok?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I lied, he stood up and walked over to me and sat on the floor and set his head on my lap.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

".. nothing..." he said as he kept his head on my lap. I sighed again and put my hand d on his head and started petting him, and guessing that's what he wanted. After a few minutes, he started purring and I pulled my hand away, he looked up at me, and asked 

"Why'd you stop..?" 

"I.... you were purring..." I said as I push his head off of me. 

"Go back to your room.." I said, he didn't object and went to his room.

Ace's POV:

He sent me too his room after I purred.. I think I weirded him out. I sighed as I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed 'I'll apologize in the morning...' I thought to myself as I dozed off.

Toby's POV:

I was excitedly showing Jane, Clockwork, Jeff, BEN, and Liu my skulls. I didn't notice that Jack had came downstairs and was behind me. They had all kinda went quite after a while and I stopped smiling.
(You're annoying them, Rodgers..)
(They all think that You're annoying..)
(They hate you, Rodgers.)
(Nothing but a nuisance to them.)
Shut up. I don't care. As long as they don't make fun of me.
(They probably do behind your back.)
That's a possibility. But you don't know that. So just shut up.

"Sorry.. a-am I ann-annoying you gu-guys? I-If so.. I-Ill stop..." I said 

"Toby, no.. it's... Just.. Jack's behind you.." Jane said as she lowered her head. I turned around and I smiled. 

"JACK!!!" I yelled as I hugged him. 

"Get. Off." Jack growled, I got off of him "S-Sorry..." I said. 

"You need to learn to control yourself when you see me." Jack said. I nodded 

"what are you showing them?" He asked.

"Sk-skulls that I f-found in m-my room.." I said as I handed one to him, he took it, looked at it, then sat down beside me. "Tell me more." He said as the others left. I explained to him what they may be.

After a while of my rambling, he shushed me and said 

"We should take this conversation to your room." 

"S-s-sure!" I said as I picked up the skulls and walked up to my room, Jack following me. I set my skulls onto my dresser and sat on my bed. 

"So.. why did you want to talk to me in my room?" I asked as Jack sits next to me. 

"The others don't like me.. so I thought maybe we could just talk in here.." Jack said as he laid on his back.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I sat on his lap, and he instantly put his hands onto my hips and pushed me off. 

"S-s-sorry!! I wasn't th-thinking!!" I said as he glared at me. 

"You sat on my dick" Jack said. I blushed a shit ton and I apologized non-stop until he put his hand onto my mouth to shut me up.

"You're fine. I'm not mad so shut up. If anything, your actions surprised me. That's all." Jack said as he laid back again. 

"So.. I can.. g-go back t-to where I wa-was sitting?" I asked, blushing more when he moved his hand. 

"Yeah, and refrain from moving." Jack said as I climbed into him again. 

"Why?" I asked as I moved a bit. 

"Stop moving or I'll eat you alive." Jack said, I moved a bit so I could get comfortable, then stopped at the thought of his tounge on/in my body and I shuttered, he looked at me with a confused expression. 

"Why'd you do that?" He asked. 

"B-because the th-thought of you e-eating me came across my m-mind in a d-different way than y-you I-in-inte-intended.." I stuttered out, blushing more. 

"Shut up and lay down." Jack ordered, and I laid down, his hands traveled my body, I shuttered again, and he laughed a bit. 

"A-a-ass.." I muttered as I sat up again and got off of him and laid next to him. He laughed some more as he rolled over to face me. 

"Please don't be mad, I couldn't help it.. besides.. you're soft and you smell good." Jack said. I ignored his and turned away from him. 

"Ass." I said again, then he began to tickle me and I started to laugh.