Where Did You Go, Jack?

Toby's POV:

It's been 2 fucking weeks since Jack's gone missing and I was looking for him in the woods, for the third time.

(He left you Tobias)
(He never loved you.)
(He's just going to eat you in the end. You know this Tobias.)
Shut up.
(We tried to warn you. But you didn't listen to us.)
(Alone again. Alone forever)
SHUT UP! That's not true! He said he loved me before he disappeared!
(He left you because you're annoying, too much work, and just a nascence!)
That's not true.... Jack, he loves me.
(Then why'd he leave?)
I- You're wrong. He didn't leave. He was kidnapped.

The voices shut up after that, so I kept looking for him. After a while, I came across an old, kinda broken down looking cabin. I went inside, and found it looking like someone lives here, so I continued to walk around. I did find someone sleeping on the couch, it wasn't Jack though, it was Ace. I was kinda disappointed.

(Use him as a substitute, or be a one-night-stand!)
Haha,  very funny.
(I'm not joking!)
(you've been without sex for two whole weeks!)
Ace will fucking eat me. He's unpredictable- and drunk
(Even better! You can-)
No, I'm not going to be fucked by someone who can and will eat me.
(Even better! You can-)
No, I'm not going to be fucked by someone who can and will eat me.
(But you'd enjoy it, Toby.)
(Just think of that it's Jack. You'll be fine!)
No, no I won't. I don't care that I've been sex free for two weeks. I don't survive off of it either.
(You're already getting hard at the though of Jack being on top of you though.)
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
(Just wake him already!)

I was taken aback when Ace grabbed my shoulder.

"Name. Now" He said.

"I-It's j-just me, T-Toby." I said, he then smelt me, and laid back down.

"Ah, alright. The bathrooms on the right." Ace said "Maybe he could enlighten me on what a one-night stand is." I thought.

"uhmm.. the voices said s-something about-" I started, but Ace cut me off by saying

"If your that sex deprived, you came to the wrong person. I don't fuck guys who are in a relationship." Ace said, now sitting up.

"I was only going to ask you about a one-night stand..." I mumbled.

"Oh- Makes sense, but my answer is still no. I'm not going to have my head ripped off, and you'll feel guilty afterwards." Ace said. "He clearly took that the wrong way-" I thought, but the voices cut me off.

(He clearly understands what you want... so beg for it.)
No.

Ace sighed and said

"If you're going to be stubborn about it, leave. I've given you your-" I cut him off by saying

"Ace I just wanted to-" I tried to start but was cut short by Ace pushing me into the bathroom.

"Take care of it yourself. When you're done clean it up. My final answer to you is no." He said as he shut the door. "He really misunderstood me... How in the hell does Jeff deal with that" I thought.

(Well, Jack's definitely going to hear about this)
Oh shut up. I'm going to be eaten anyways. He's just going to eat me in the end, just like you said.
(Getting depressed now, are we?)
Just shut up.
(Just get your business done and get out of the damned bathroom.)

The last voice kinda sounded like Ace, but I didn't care. I sighed and pulled out my manhood and started to do what I needed to.

When I finished, I cleaned myself up, and I cleaned the bathroom, just because I can, it was dirty anyways. When I walked out, Ace was yet again, asleep, just this time, he had beer bottles next to him. I just sat on the floor.