Where Are You, Jack?

Toby's POV:

I was just in Jack's room, cuddling him, he was reading a book. I didn't really care, I was comfy, warm, and I was being held. That's all I really needed. I didn't realize that I fell asleep, because when I woke up, Jack was gone.

I got out of the bed and went down stairs, no Jack. I looked everywhere for him, but I didn't find him. So I went over to Tims room and knocked on the door, he answered and looked at me. 

"Yes, Toby?" He asked. 

"Have you seen Jack? I was in his room cuddling him and I fell asleep and when I woke up; he was gone.." I explained. 

"So what you're telling me; is that Jack is gone and you're worried?" He questioned. 

"Yes! I am worried! Jack never leaves without telling me!" I said. 

"Hmm.... I'll ask Slender if he sent him out, or if he knows where Jack went." Tim said, I nodded and walked away, putting my shoes on and grabbing my hoodie and going outside to look for Jack.

Tim's POV:

"Toby seemed really worried about Jack..." I thought as I sat next to Brian again, he looked at me and I gave him a weak smile. "

You know, Toby's right... Jack never leaves without telling someone where he's going." Brian said. 

"I know... but sometimes he goes out in the middle of the night and hunts. You know how he is, Bri" I said.

"Yeah, but he's never gone for this long" Brian said. 

"You're right.... We should look for him... but, we should also let Slender know what's going on before hand." Brian suggested. I nodded, got up, put my shoes back on, and waited for Brian to get ready. 

Once he was ready, we grabbed out masks, put them on and got out of our rooms and headed down to Slenders office. 

"Come in children" Slenderman said as I knocked, then walked in. 

"Sir, Ej is missing." Brian said. 

"Hhm... How long has he been missing?" Slender asked. 

"Sence last night, sir." I said. 

"Go look for him. That is your mission for this week." Slender said. We nodded and left the room and helped Toby look for Jack.