Truth or Dare?

Warnings: Sexual content
Toby's POV:

So, it's been a while since Ace and LJ had been punished, and I was bored so I asked everyone in the complex- which is basically just Jeff, Ben, me, Tim, Brian, Ace, Jack, LJ, Jane, and Clockwork. They all said yes, so I'm waiting for them to get into the living area so we can play. I've already brough the drinks and snacks, and to my surprise, Ace and Jack were the first ones to arrive, not to long after that, everyone else started to show up.

I was excited, everyone was sitting in random spots, and I was sitting between Ace and Jack. 

"So, who's starting this game?" Ace asked

"You can since you asked." Tim said. 

"Great, Tim, truth or dare?" Ace asked. 

"Truth." Tim said, looking at Ace. 

"Hmm... is it true that you're gay?" Ace asked, clearly not thinking. 

"Yes..." Tim mumbled. "Nice." Ace said. 

"Ben, truth or dare?" Tim asked. 

"Dare!" Ben said. 

"I dare you to kiss Jeff, on the lips." Tim said. Ben instantly got flustered and went over to Jeff and kissed him. Jeff looked surprised for a moment before kissing back. Ace silently took a photo before Ben and Jeff parted, 

"Brian... truth or dare?" Ben asked.

"Throw a dare at me." Brian responded. Ben laughed a bit and walked over to him and whispered something in his ear that made him blush. Ben sat back down, and Brian turned to Tim. 

"Tim.... I...." Brian started; then mumbled something under his breath I couldn't make out, Tim looked at him, and jumped when he was suddenly kissed, it didn't take long for him to kiss back though.

When they parted, they were both blushing. 

"Ace- no Toby, truth or dare?" Brian asked. 

"Dare." I said, almost regretting my choice because the way he looked at me scared me.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with........" His gaze fell on Jack. 

"Jack." He said finally. I felt my face instantly heat up. 

"And you have to take my camera with you just so we know that you two actually did something." Brian said, Jack looked up, and looked confused. I looked at him as I grabbed the camera and stood up, he caught on and stood up and followed me. There weren't really any big closets we could go into, and Brian just had to choose the smallest one. I opened the camera and turned it on and looked at Jack. He looked at me and flashed me a smile. 

"So... wh-what do you wa-want to do-o?" I asked. 

"Well... I don't know..." He sighed.

"O-okay..." I said "Damn this closet is really small.... I wonder why Brian chose Jack of all people... he probably guessed that I liked him... well, he guessed right..." I thought, then I felt a hand on my face. 

"We have to do something like Brian said." Jack said as he brought his face closer to mine. 

"M-mhm..." I replied, not really trusting my body and it's urge to kiss him right then and there. But I did anyways, and to my surprise, he kissed back, the kiss was long, passionate, loving, and downright amazing.

We pulled apart for air, then he started to attack my neck with soft bites and kisses. I let out a few shaky breaths as I tried to stay calm. He bit me in a really sensitive spot and I let out a soft moan, I instantly covered my mouth, but he seemed to like the noise I made because he kept abusing that spot and I kept letting noises escape my mouth, he quickly had me pinned to the wall, and he held me up, I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he continued to bite my neck, I could feel myself getting aroused, and I could feel Jack's  arousal near my backend, and I blushed more.

Jack suddenly stopped and looked at the camera, then back at me and smiled as he said 

"Lets give those fuckers something to watch~" I blushed and nodded, he set me down and easily got his pants and boxers off, and he helped me with mine and picked me up again, this time his bites became softer, and yet rough. He slowly pushed himself into me after he had prepped me, I let out a gasp when he entered me completely and started thrusting. I couldn't not moan, the man I loved was pounding into me and was being rough, and I fucking loved it. He found my nerve quite easily.

 "A-Ah!~ J-J-Jack!~" I moaned out as I arched my back while trying to keep quiet by biting onto his shoulder which earned me a grunt and him being rougher. I was practically screaming in pleasure as he pounded into me. He was leaving marks on my neck, shoulders, chest, and torso. I loved every second of it. I don't know how long it has been, but I was loving it.

We've been in three other positions, and now I was riding him, and he was thrusting up each time I went down, he suddenly flipped us over, grabbing the camera and pounding into me at his own rough and fast pace, my legs started to shake from being close, I think he was too because his trusts were beginning to get even more rough, my heart was pounding, and I felt something shoot inside of me, that pushed me over the edge and I released with a loud moan. I don't think I've ever came that hard in my entire life because as soon as I did, my legs gave out and Jack had to keep me up. I looked at him as he pulled out and I turned around and laid my head on his chest, we were both panting. I looked up at him and kissed him again, he kissed back instantly. We broke the kiss, and he helped me get my pants and boxers on and he got his pants and boxers on as well. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. 

"Well... I guess we're locked in here..." he said. 

"T-try r-ramming the door..." I said, trying to stand, my legs seemed to have other plans though because I fell onto Jack. 

"s-sorry..." I said. 

"Don't be. I was extremely rough on you; I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't walk." Jack said

That caused me to blush. He did manage to get the door open, and I grabbed the camera and turned it off before we left the closet. 

"J-jack... Do you think we c-could do that ag-again?" I asked. He shrugged and he laid me on his bed. 

"Wh-what are we going to d-do with Br-Brians camera?" I asked, he laid on the other side of me, and 'looked' at me.

Jack's POV

"I don't know. Maybe give it back to him in the morning?" I said, Toby nodded, and he laid the camera on the nightstand, facing away from us. Having that damn thing pointed at me while I fucked Toby was thrilling, yet weird. I really didn't care, but I'm glad that Brian made us play 7 minutes in Heaven, even if it did turn to be like an hour of rough sex. I didn't mind though, Toby was amazing, and I loved him, and the way he kissed me, felt awesome. I couldn't wait to see Brians face when he realized that his dare just made a new gay couple in the complex besides him and Tim. 

"Toby?" I asked, I got a 'hm' as a response.

 "Do... you want to be my-" I couldn't even get the last word out before Toby kissed me.

 "Yes." He said.

 "Alright." I said as I kissed him and laid next to him. I felt Toby put his head on my chest and fall asleep. I started to play with his hair, slowly falling asleep.