Tortured

Warning- Torture

Still Jack's POV-

When Lj woke up, Ace wasn't back yet, so I just made sure he was healing correctly, wish he was so I told him that he was good to leave, but he had to go down to the basement. 

"Why?" He asked. I just shrugged and lied to him by telling him that I didn't know. He nodded and left. I sighed, wondering what type of torture they're putting Ace through.

Ace's POV:

I could feel my fingers being removed. I didn't scream. Tim was getting pissed that he couldn't get me to yell, cry, or even flinch. I didn't care. He put a knife to my neck and sliced it. It healed instantly and my fingers had regrown. I laughed a bit, and he threw me against something hot, it startled me, and I jumped back. He turned me around and put my back to it. It got really hot; I still didn't scream. He threw me against the wall, and I felt my bones break.

"You're wasting your time with me, Tim" I said as I stood up. 

"I can't feel pain. So, anything that inflicts pain; I won't feel. Sure  it-" I get cut off by being punched, I stumbled back and got dragged somewhere else. 

"Room number 2." I thought to myself. I could feel something hot being pressed onto my back. I didn't move.

"He's not going to scream like you want him to, Tim. So, knock it off, he's healed himself so many times you'd think he's tired by now." Someone said. 

"I've already made the bitch jump just by that red-hot box. So, what makes you think that I can't get him to scream?" Tim asked. 

"Hey dumbass, you can take the blindfold off now. If You wanted answers, you could take whatever on my back off now." I said, now growing impatient. He pushed it on my back, a bit harder, then he took it off and threw it somewhere. I was tuned so I was on my back, and I felt something going onto my leg and snapping it. I jumped and almost cried out for him to stop, but I didn't. He snapped my other leg and I snapped. 

"KNOCK IT OFF FOR FUCKS SAKE!" I yelled, healing instantly, I was honestly pissed. I felt Tim jump back and break my arm. I was so tempted to bite him, but I didn't. He broke my other arm and I healed instantly again. 

"Knock it off, Tim. You've done enough. Laughing Jack is here." I heard Brian say and I smiled a bit. "Thank the gods." I thought as Brian walked over and took my restraints and blindfold off. I was relieved, but Brian smelt worried. I didn't stand, so he carried me to my room. 

"Ace are you-" he started, then I looked up at him. 

"I felt everything after I got burnt. I tried to stay quiet... I tried to not yell..." I said as I started to 'cry'. 

"Calm down... I'll get you some pain killers." Brian said. 

"No, don't. The pain was just in throbs anyways, nothing too bad." I said softly.

"Alright." Brian said after a while. 

"I'll be going now. You get some sleep." He said as he laid me in my bed. I got under my blankets and fell asleep pretty fast.