Bonus Content #1

Hunter & Chasity - Their first night in his cabin

Chasity Point Of View

I'll burn him to the ground, then destroy the rest of this village if he truly believes I'll eat the food he slides over the table. It's a simple dish, pasta, a favorite. Hunter is trying to win me over with food. But it won't work. I won't let it, "I'm not hungry." I push the plate away from myself, his eyes sending a golden glow. I'm not used to the emotion laying behind them, nor was I ready for it. Unlike the beta wolf that had collared me to his basement floor, this bear is attempting to show me kindness. 

Eos left me for her mate. Something I more than respect, he seemed like a good male carrying us to safety, then fighting the wolves that attempted to steal us away. While he wasn't fully supported of bringing me along... I owe him a debt. He sacrificed himself allowing me to live on outside of the fear caging me into Whittier. At first that freedom tasted sweet, but now I feel chained again, "I can hear your hunger, Chasity. Please I'm begging you." 

"Plan to tie me to the chair and force feed me if I refuse again?" This snarky woman greeting him isn't real. She's protecting herself from the hurt she knows is inevitable. I haven't the luck to get a good man. Hunter is simply putting on a show, then will turn on me once I've been enough of a brat. However I'm done submitting. It's not my way. No matter how much this bear fights with strength, I'll return with a just as much bite. The wolves taught me well enough how to be spiteful, a bear like him will be nothing. 

"I swear to you, Chasity I would never do something like that. I'm not... I just want to take care of you and provide. My bear is worried sick that you haven't eaten. And you refuse to take a warm bath..." He runs his hand down his face. He looks like a golden retriever sitting across from me. His features are soft, nothing seriously defined, but handsome none the less. If he walked into my shop I would've invited him for coffee. I still sit in my ice cold clothes from the plane. My toes are the only dry things after Hunter refused to let me walk around in soaking socks. It only took a couple grumbles for me to throw the wet ones across the room and him offer me his wool replacements. I only complained mildly when he stocked the fire letting the heat roar through the well decorated living room, "What can I offer you so you'll eat?"

Joking, "I have fifty-grand in student loans you could take care of." I mutter under my breath. It's a complete joke I would never be that conceited, but to my shell shocked face he pulls out his phone, calls his accountant, and within the two minute call while I try to close my jaw my debt is swiped off my record, "I wasn't-" 

"Now eat." So I ate. The pasta is delicious. A perfect combination of spice and underlying sweet. A comfort food if I've ever eaten one, "My mother taught me to cook. Human pallets are pickier than a bears, makes it harder to provide meals that aren't overpowering." 

I give a look of question, he tacks on to his statement, "My mother's human." He gives another heart skipping smile when I slide the empty bowl back to him, "Now can I convince you to take a warm bath? I have a spare room with a guest bathroom. I've already replaced the main knob with a lock so you feel safe." 

"What lock would truly keep you from me if you wanted me?" Another test for him. I'm a terrible person. It eats at me, but I can't turn it off. He's given me food, warmth, and a feeling of safety in the short time I've been invited into his home. Not a moment has gone by that's shown negative intention. A picture perfect male. I'm almost confused that Eos could deny them for so long when my insides curl with need to jump his bones. His nostrils flare when the wetness of my attraction comes between us, but he keeps his thoughts to himself. 

"I have no intention to take you unwilling. I want you bent over begging for me the day I have you, Chasity." 

"You seem so confident in yourself." I raise my nose looking over the tip. His comment only made it worse for me. I'm trying not to show it. 

He laughs once, a smirk showing off the left side of his teeth, "Why wouldn't I be when you're squirming across from me denying the heat that builds between those delectable thighs? You just have to ask, sugar." 

"I wouldn't say I'm sweet." 

"I bet you taste like honey." He stands, his desire unhidden through his jeans. I have to swallow to keep myself from salivating. Golden eyes catch my own. I'm shuddering trying to keep it together. Holy- Eos how did you handle yourself? And is this what it's meant to be like? Am I supposed to want him so bad it hurts. 

"I guess you'll never know." I pull in my bottom lip with my teeth joining him in standing, "I'll have my bath now." 

"Oh you will?" He runs his tongue over his lips looking at me in a way that has my breath catching and my heart stammering, "At least I know where we stand." 

"The door will be unlocked. Feel free to submit to me if you'd like a taste." 

He throws his head back in laughter. I shake my head with my own smile, "I'll spank that attitude out of you, and that's a promise." 

"I prefer a flogger. Leather, tassels." And with an air blown kiss I step away. He guides me to my room, only the click of the door closing marking the barrier between us. I've won tonight, but I've declared myself in a loosing war. 

.

.

.

.

What a crazy relationship between them. Next BC is 20K reads. ;) 

 ;)