Bonus Content #3

Hunter & Chasity - Their first full day together

Chasity Point of View

I'll spank that attitude out of you, that's a promise. His annoying confidence surrounds me while he lands the heli on the city pad. After my long night alone without his submission I was offered the chance to go shopping and re-stock on things I had lost when I'd been force to abandon my home. My feelings towards him haven't changed. I'm leery about  a shifter man, but he's yet to chain a collar around my neck and demand my attention. 

"We have a few hours before the meeting later with the groups for assignment. Theo and Eos will be there waiting with Slate. Hungry before we start?" Hunter Colson grins ear-to-ear my direction. Instead of giving in to the need to wrap my legs around his waist and have my dirty way with him, I roll my eyes dropping from the door onto the ground. Hunter rushes over with a frown that I didn't wait for his help, "Chasity please be careful." 

"It was two feet!" I wave my arms dramatically to the obvious three feet or more of height that had hurt my ankles when I dropped, "No need to freak out." 

Hunter chose to ignore my comment waving me towards the line of cars along the side of the landing pad. I let him guide me to the cars dropping myself into the vehicle that unlocks when we approach. Hunter's gold rings are glaringly obvious when I bend over to settle my purse near my feet letting my cleavage flash slightly more than moments before. It's even worse that I like that I caught his attention. This feels so much different than I remember with the beta wolf. Every about this feels warm, fuzzy, addicting. Even just the smell of him in the car sends a liquid heat between my thighs, "My beautiful temptress." He whispers to himself leaving us in the thick silence for the rest of the drive. The whites of his knuckles are prevalent around the steering wheel while I'm attempting to control myself. 

It's only when a cute shop comes into view that I finally break it, "Before I take your credit card and run, I want you to know that spoiling me will not get me beneath you any sooner than letting me be." 

"Even better." A wink, "I don't have to hold back then, even if it's just to give me the pleasure of seeing your smile from a distance while you show off all the lovely things you choose today." 

I turn bright red. His declarations remove me from control gripping me at the heart strings. I need to get away, "Let's get this over with." 

"Even grouchy I find you beautiful." 

"Hunter, please control yourself for five minutes." 

Six minutes later, I'm flipping through some of the items towards the front, "I'm rather fond of those pants." 

"Hunter! My butt is mine and mine alone-" He raises a hand to pause me grabbing a pair of trousers from the rack. I turn into a fit of grumbles becoming even more frustrated as I work through the rack. 

"But yes, my lovely, your butt is one I plan to cherish." I'll kill him. If only because I can't resist his charm. No matter the intention of the compliments, it's something that I'm very thankful for. I'm enjoying his adoration of me. Finally being the center of attention towards someone who might be worthy of it. 

Especially the more I hang out with him the more I wonder how Eos held herself for so long, "Tell me about yourself." 

"I work under Theo and Slate more in the finance area. On the side I'm muscle if they require it. My mother is human, father bear giving me a soft spot for your species." Species, like I'm the odd one here, "One of my goals is to work up to leadership, possibly take the place of Feltner when he's decided he's too old. Now you?" 

"I lived in Whittier after running from Johnson. There I was able to open up my own shop and live in the towers. It was nice because I was forced to make friends when all the snow took over the town, but the summers! Oh you wouldn't find me for days if possible." 

"Family?" 

"None to speak of. I wish that was different." A sadness tugged at my heart for it. I live in the same lonely world as Eos begging for a chance to give them one more hug, or just one more 'I love you' before they'd departed from earth, "Your mothers human then?" 

He doesn't respond pulling me from the rack into his arms with such a loving embrace that tears spring to my eyes. A comfort I haven't felt in so long envelopes me, "Hunt-"

"Je t'aimerai de ma vie, Chasity." He holds just a tad tighter, "je te protégerai. Je prie les dieux que je reçoive ton amour." His words hold a weight I don't understand, I've never spoken French but I'd learned enough Spanish to pick through the high points. 

I'll love you with my life. I'll protect you and I pray to the gods that I'll receive your love. 

I dig my fingers into his back during the hug to hold him tighter, "Let's shop another day, Hunter. Can we head to breakfast?" 

He pulls back using his thumb to lift my eyes up to his, "Anything for you, my lovely." 

~

Aw. I love their tiny banter and just... understanding? 

Next bonus at 35k!

Thanks!