Chapter 1

-The News-

(Y/N)'s POV
I opened my eyes, yesterday was a long night. I finished a chapter of one of the books I was working on, stayed up till 12 but it was still worth it for my readers. I stretched my arms out and walked to my bathroom doing my daily routine. After that i made myself breakfast and gave my pet ferret some food + turned on the news because why not.

"Monsters have been released from the underground after many years" woah what?? I thought all those story's were made up! The news then continued "A new restaurant called Grillby's & Muffets has also opened" huh, might try it out later.

~Time Skip To Lunch~
After I checked the news I went upstairs to continue working on my book. Now I'm stuck on fcking writers block and I don't know what to dam do. I looked up and saw the clock, practically lunch time right now. I looked down at my stomach as it grumbled, I groaned (beat that stomach). I went out of my small cozy writing room and walked to my bedroom to change. I put on a baggy blue hoody that has dark blue woah cursive in the middle of it, I also put on a black long skirt/leggings. I went into my bathroom and looked in my mirror. I tied my (h/c) hair into a ponytail put 1% blush on my cheeks and nose and I was ready to go. I went downstairs and poured food into my ferrets bowl and water into their water bowl not knowing how long I'd be gone. Right after that I left.

~At Grillbys & Muffets~
Surprisingly, the restaurant was near, aka 3 hours away. Luckily I didn't walk yet used my car. When I parked, I got out the car and looked at the exterior of the cozy looking restaurant. I went inside the restaurant, laughter stormed all around the room.
        I sat on one of the bar stools and I looked beside me to see a skeleton?! I was shocked since I haven't seen a monster till now, I let out a small gasp but then covered my mouth. "Oh sh1t-  sorry I've never seen a monster before, I deeply apologize!" I said to the skeleton wearing a blue jacket and a white undershirt. "Eh it's ok, most humans do that when they see my kind. By the way, I'm sans, sans the skeleton" he reached out his hand so I can shake it, and shake I did. Once I put pressure on his hand when I shook it, a large farting noise went off which made the people in the establishment laugh louder. I looked infront of me to see a spider monster, trying not to squeal at the sight of them since I have arachnophobia. "Hello deary! Welcome to Grillbys' and Muffets'! What would you like to order today?" The kind spider lady questioned. I thought for a little bit and then said "I'd like a muffin and (f/f) with green tea please" the spider lady, which I would assume is Muffet, nodded and went into the kitchen.

           While I was waiting for my food me and sans started conversing. "Hey kid, what's a skeletons favorite food?" Even though I wasn't a kid I responded to the charismatic skeleton. "Uh- no I dont" I wasn't expecting such sudden conversation. "Ribs" he winked and did finger guns at me, I could say that he also smiled but he's been smiling the whole time he was here, like it's plastered onto his face or something. I chuckled in response to his pun "heh that was terrible" I said in a playful manner. Our conversation continued with that, puns,some more puns,puns in return, and mostly laughing! Once my food came it was already late outside. "Would that be for take out or would you like to eat here?" To be honest I had no choice, I have a pet to look after at home. "Take out please, and thank you :)" i said. "Hey sans wanna exchange numbers?" I said to sans "sure" he replied simply "btw Never caught your name" , "oh it's (Y/N)!" in perfect timing my food arrived in a bag. "That would be (insert money) please!"  Muffet said, I was going to take out my wallet, but then remembered I forgot it. When things looked bad sans said "Muffet put it on my tab" even though it wasn't his order, Muffet accepted it.

       I said my farewell to sans and left the restaurant. Once I got home I locked the door and flopped on my couch. My ferret (p/n) slithered adorably towards me, she started licking me and I giggled (A/N/: y'all i never had a ferret before please no judging). I then got my phone out, flopped to my side and labeled sanses number " Sans 💙💀" and I passed out.

—————————-
AUTHORS NOTE <33
Yall sorry for not writing litterally didn't know what to do with this chapter. Anyways, ima get creative with the next chapter hehe ;)