🖊CHAPTER 7✨

Serene
————————————————————————
🥀(Y/N)s POV🌹
I opened my eyes and now my head hurts. I rubbed my eyes, it feels like a hangover. What the hell?! I look around and i'm in a completely different room. Ugh last night was a blur, Did I get kidnapped? If I did why am I in such a nice room- "GOOODDDD MORNING HUMAN!" my thoughts were interrupted by a ecstatic blue skeleton.

Ohhh right I got assaulted last night by skeletons and got saved by skeletons.
Ironic.
"Morning Blue! How come your so excited today?" I remembered that he wasn't this beamy yesterday, probably cause of the fight. "Oh- coffee! If ya want I can just use a inside voice since you- y'know just woke up" He says while shrugging. "It's preferred but you Can next time" I said with a smile as I got up from the bed and went to him. "Any breakfast?" "It's being made right now actually!" I looked aside at the shower "I'm gonna shower first K?" I looked back at Blue. "Sure! I'll wait outside your room human!" He said and then rushed off outside the door closing it.
After Showering
I changed into a light brown sweater and a dark brown long skirt. "Hey blue" I said as I walked out of the door and followed blue to the kitchen which was surprisingly near. "HELLO EVERYONE I'VE BROUGHT THE HUMAN!"

My heart stopped beating

"INK!" The bright yellow skeleton who was setting the food at the tables yelled "S- *COUGH* SORRY" the guy from my nightmares said. I decided to sit next to the yellow banana guy "Hey, I'm Dream! How abo you?" He put his hand out to shake which I shook back. "I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you" he blushed yellow and smiled "what a pretty name.." we stayed like that for a minute before Ink decided to break the handshake. "I-im Ink by the way, nice to meet ya (Y/N)" I looked at him and his pinpricks were pink with hearts- kinda weird to be honest. "Nice to meet you to!" I hesitantly shook his hand and got some reason he grasped on my hand hard.

After breakfast we all went our separate ways.
Except for Ink
I felt Ink following me while I was exploring the office so I just decided to confront him. "Hey Ink wanna teach me some magic?" I asked him and he looked really shocked when he found out I noticed. "Oh Yea sure! Follow me" as if he wasn't following me his whole time smh (so much hate). Once we arrived to the room it looked all white like an insane asylum.
Ink then closed the door and took a few steps back "Ok! First feel the magic in your soul" oh wow that was quick. "And then just uh for starters try levitating that pencil over there" he said while looking at me. I groaned and tried but still can't. I then sighed and said "Nothing" and looked down until Ink put his hand on my back. "It's ok! You'll get it soon I believe in you" He said with a calm face and a slight smile with one pink heart in his eye and another a green square that's a little tilted.

       I felt kind of relaxed around him but always have that bad feeling.
AT NIGHTMARES CASTLE
    "So what should we do with it" Horror asked Nightmare with a wide grin while petting (P/N) . "Use it as bait. Once that petty human sees that she'll come running over to it. And then she'll finally be min- ours." Nightmare blushed a turqouise. "Heh  boss Your just like the rest of us."

OBSESSED.