x CHAPTER 3 x

X-  Paint the Blue Sky's Red -X
"Paint the blue sky's red" -Injustice, CG5
———————-————-——————————————
No ones POV
   The Multiverse has changed.
Most specifically two skeletons, those of who you might already know. Let's start with the basic, classic. His papyrus has been concerned for him since he hasn't been in the house often. He isn't used to being alone and sans has taken a note of how much his papyrus has been worried about him so he took a break. He had to resist going back to his human.
Ink though. Oh ink, how much you have fallen, fallen in love I must say. Oh this human made him feel things he has never felt before, there was no need for a vial when he had her. The amount of art of his little masterpiece was enough to fill an art museum. With Ink distracted, why not take this to our advantage?
—-AT THE BAD GUY SANSES CASTLE—-
     "So I heard Ink has gotten distracted by a incompetent human."
    All the bad guy sanses are gathered in Nightmares throne room for a meeting. Their planning something, a little surprise for ink to say it a bit more passively. "I need one of you to spy on this human until I tell you to take further action. Since ink is so obsessed with this human we must know what's so d@mn interesting about them." Nightmare looked around the room to pick which sans to send out. After analyzing all of them he pointed at Horror. "w4iT- WH@T! WhY H1M?! 1 m34n n0 OfF3n$e but 4rent I 1nk's 3n3my??" Error said emphasizing the I in the last part, face filled with confusion and some anger.
      Nightmare just put his elbow in the arm rest of the throne and rested his head on his hand as he responded with "Well this human does live in the woods which Horror is more experienced in plus you would attract more attention and to add to that Horror is sly. Haven't you ever questioned why I always send him out to spy on the Stars" he said stars with clear disgust.
Error didn't say anything else just folded his arms and looked down like a child who is being disciplined for doing something wrong. Nightmare smiled at his physical response and then looked at Horror "You start tomorrow. Everyone's dismissed". As they walked back to what they were formally doing Killer looked at Error and stuck his tongue out and teleported away.

~🌸(Y/N)s POV🌹~ THE NEXT DAY

I..opened my eyes. I jolted up from my sleep in sweat,fear, and concern. Ever since the first park day with sans I've been having nightmares about being stalked by a skeleton that resembles sans but more- ugh how do you say it? Colorful? Yea colorful. (P/N) came into my room to comfort me, (P/N) has been doing this a lot ever since I started having those nightmares. I did my daily routine and decided to do something new today. I put on a yellow sweater, black leggings and black boots. I am going to make a garden to get my mind off of those weird dreams!

      I went downstairs towards my very,very, lonely closet and grabbed some seeds,gloves, and gardening supplies. I put the gloves on and went out my backyard door. Dang this is going to take a lot of fixing.

TIME SKIP
      I wiped a bead of sweat of my head as I FINALLY finished fixing up my backyard. Now it's time to plant some flowers! I grabbed a bag of sunflower seeds and looked for a place to put it in. Once I found the perfect spot I made a small hole and planted the seeds in. I made rows of different kinds of flowers. I huffed "Well then now that we're finished want to go get a snack my furry friend?" I looked down to (P/N) as they quickly scurried inside. "I'll take that as a yes" I mumbled.
     No ones POV..?
    For what I didn't know, (P/N) didn't go inside for food, she went inside because she was scared. Scared of the skeleton watching from afar in a tree branch. Like a fox waiting to jump out and murder it's prey.
  ~🌸(Y/N)s POV🌹~
      I took off my gloves and grabbed a bag of chips and put it in a small bowl for me to eat. I looked at my ferret just to see she was scratching the door. "Hey munchkin what's wrong?" I went to pick her up and then I opened the door looking to see nothing.
    (P/N) then scurried off to the woods! "(P/N) WAIT!" while munchkin was running at full speed I was to. I ran through bushes trees trialing my ferret till she stopped. I went and tried to pick up (P/N) but something, or someone, picked it up before me. When I looked up I saw something horrifying. A skeleton like sans stood in front of me, but this was not the sans I know, this one was completely different. It had one crimson red glowing eye light,it had a hole in its skull, it's phalanges were sharp. It was petting my ferret I- I- didn't know what to do. I just..froze in shock. Was this the skeleton who's been stalking me? He was completely different from my dreams. Or is he a different person? Maybe he isn't even dangerous! But I rather not take my chances. I managed to spit out a "W-Who a-are you?". The skeleton just eerily smiled at me and handed out my ferret. I quickly took it closing my eyes and hugging it. "T-thank yo-" before I could finish my sentence it vanished out of thin air.

     I hurried back to my cabin- house. I looked at the door and it had a folded paper taped on it. I took the paper off the door and unfolded it examining the words. It read 'Your welcome pumpkin :) -Horror' how did he even know this was my house?! I opened the door and locked it behind me. It was already sunset? I poured food and water into my ferrets bowls and placed (P/N) down on the ground. I went upstairs and put the paper on my dresser. I changed into my pajamas in my bathroom and then went bed. 

The only thing I heard all night was my ferret scratching on the door of my house.