⭐️🌹CHAPTER 10🌌🥀

🌹(Y/N)s POV🥀
      I opened my eyes, and- *COUGH*.
Still sick. Thanks a lot Ink and my immunity system.
           I still feel dull and dizzy, what the hell did he give me. But no use of being mad because it won't fix anything. Earlier, before I took a nap Blue got me water as well and surprisingly it helps. Luckily the water drains out the weird pink thing I got force fed.

       I drank some more water and then the ecstatic Blue skeleton bursted into my room. "HELLO HUMAN! You feeling better?" I nod and put the water bottle back onto my desk. "What coffee do you drink to make you so energetic?" I asked genuinely curious on how he can be so energetic to yell everyday. "Oh I just mix monster coffee with human coffee soo double caffeine!" I then respond with "huh, I should try that" Blue nods and then rambles on how 'healthy' and useful it is.

       In the middle of Blue's rambling another skeleton bursts in my room. Wanna guess who it is? It's mr food poisoning! Once Ink BOMBARDS my room Blue ushers next to me. "Hey guys! (Y/N) you okay? You've been in your room all day." Ink had a sinful yet proud smile. That bastard doesn't care at all.
       Blue saved me from responding to mr 'i will poison your drink if you don't like me quick enough' by saying "she's fine Ink I've been checking up on her all day". "I wasn't talking to you" Ink responded seriously. Fuck off Ink let him respond and get away from me.

    Anyways, I guess it's my turn to speak. "I'm fine Ink." I said replicating his stern tone, I assume he notices because his look. It turned somewhat disappointed. I wonder why... Blue interrupts the uncomfortable silence by clearing his throat and saying "Well we better get going right Ink?" "Wait what nono I'm staying here" no your not ink bye bye. "No Ink we're leaving, feel better (Y/N)!" I responded with a bye, thank stars.
       I sighed and laid down back on my comfy bed and decided to go to sleep...
                        ⭐️DREAM 1⭐️
          I opened my eyes yet- not really.
    I looked around in my dream. I awoke sitting atop of a flourishing grass hill. "Hey (Y/N!" I then see a yellow orb hovering towards me which once close enough turned into dream.

       "Dream? Are you like 'dream' Dream or actual Dream? It's stupid I know but I ask questions." After I said that Dream chuckles "Not stupid at all! Yes I am actual Dream." I stare at him questioningly after he said that. "You may be wondering how" i am thanks for noticing "Wherever positivity is, I can go. This is because I'm the guardian of positivity" lovely answer really informative (this is sarcastic).

     I just respond with a simple "o" before Dream starting talking again. "I'm just here to apologize, for so abruptly taking you away from your au. We can't let you go back because the Bad Guy sanses are still looking for you. And I can't say this to you in real life because I wanted you to save some energy talking to me."

       I have... so many questions.

  Wait...
       "Wait- what about my pet?! (P/N) can't be left there a lone who's going to feed her? What if someone kidnaps her or like off topic but what if my mom get worried and just gets depressed?!" Dream looks down and responded with "Well about that.. we.. checked your house and couldn't find your ferret".
       My face then turned into a face of worry and dread. "W-wait what?" "We are suspecting that the bad guy sanses took them.. but-" Dream then got interrupted by a mass surge of negativity. But it isn't coming from me oh no no no. It was just a big ass... black octopus? "finally." What the shit. Dream turned back "brother?!" BROTHER?! Dam Dream has lore?
"Better wake up sweetheart. Dream. Because something big is going to happen. Just a heads up" I  was filled with dread. He's just emitting so much negative energy my body can't handle it. I stepped back trying to get away from him but nothing helped. Dream immediately left and I woke up in fear.

~END OF DREAM~
    I woke up and gasped. I- I need to hide. I opened my door and speed walked to Blue's room and closed the door behind me.

       Blue jumped up in surprise. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here" blue then sighs. "Blue i- i think someone bad like covered in black stuff is going to kidnap me." Blues expression then changed into fear and shock. "Wait wait how do you know?!" He walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

     "H-he came into my dream. I don't know if it's true or not" I started hyperventilating "sh sh breath slowly calm down everything will be okay".

"B-blue  I- I don't think I trust them anymore."
  Blue thought for a moment.. 
             " (Y/N)... I don't either but don't worry every thing is going to be fine soon...let's hope"
As soon as he said that I felt calmer yet still paranoid. What didn't help was Dream busting through my- Blues door which made me summon my bat out of fear "Oh Dream" Dream took that personally "Oh my gosh (Y/N) I was so worried about you! We need to prepared they could be here any minute"

"Thanks a lot Dream." Blue responded, Dream ruining any of Blues progress of me calming down. "Dream maybe it was just a threat-" I got interrupted by a window breaking.
This was either Ink finding out I'm aromantic or the bad guy sanses.

The lights then cut out and someone bursted through the door anddd

BANG!!
The kidnapper skeleton then got knocked out by my amazing bat. My heart was beating so dang loudly I could hear it. I looked around but then another skeleton teleports behind me and whisks me away to another portal. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled and kept trying to resist but they were to strong, they put a rag over my mouth and I couldn't do anything but pass out.
TIMESKIP
I woke up in a dungeon tied to the wall from my wrist by a chain. Well shit I'm a prisoner now lovely. I tried pulling but nothing happened of course. I looked around for any possible way of exiting. No where in sight.

It was all dark and grey... and eerily quiet. Until someone came in. I pressed my back against the wall, a skeleton with a black substance dripping from his eyes and a red target on his chest stood in front of me. "Hm... you do look interesting. Atleast now i know what Ink sees in you" he gave me a eery smile.

"Where am I." I said sternly, I may seem serious but I seriously don't want to be here. "I think you'd be more interested in this cute fella" He then pulled (P/N) OUT HIS POCKET WITH HER ADORABLEE LIL SCARF AWW "Aww!" She scurried toward me through the thick bars of my cell. "Did you uh, make this for her?" I said while petting her. He shook his head "Someone else in our group did, Error" he said as if I knew who that was.

"Oh. So why am I here and how long will i be here?" The skeleton responded quickly "Until the Star Shits come and 'rescue' you. But in the meanwhile."

"Welcome to the Bad Guy Sanses"

—————————————————————
Welcome...
TO Y/N's LOVELY TIME AT THE BGS!!
(Acronym for bad guy sanses)
———————————————————————
PRESENT DAY
🥀(Y/N)s POV🥀
It's been uh.. a few days. I've been documenting what my life was before getting kidnapped and here I am, nothing else to write.
Yes, they've been feeding me, yet every day a new skeleton comes to check on me to make sure I don't escape. My favorites are Killer and Cross cause they're just fun to talk to and not as serious as the rest. It took a while to crack Cross's shell though but he came around.
———————————————————————
(A/N)
This isn't the end though! Will (Y/N) handle this? Will they find out that she still does not want a boyfriend? Will Ink stop poisoning drinks? Will you find out what the secret word revolution means? Is Nightmare or Ink going to be in Splatoon?
Find out next time onnn 'You Have A Strange Way of Loving'.