💙🪓CHAPTER 5🪓💙

X-Realize-X
"For the rest of your life I'll be there I'll be stuck in your head like the roots of your hair" — Left Boy, Sweet Dreams
———————————————————————
🌹(Y/N)'s POV🌹..?
      I would have never ever EVER have seen me having a best friend.
     All my life I never wanted friends, and friends never really wanted me. But now I find myself with two skeletons in a room together looking like if one of them say one insult there was going to be a massive fight. But how did we get here? Well it started with a dumb human and two obviously obsessed skeletons.
          One day I was vibing having a good day having all my blinds closed feeling really safe from my stalker! I wrote my 19th chapter of my book (not like wattpad like real sections) where the main character Ophelia reveals that she was talking about her past this whole time during the book. Never mind that, I decided to text my favorite skeletons to see if they wanted to hang out. I actually just wanted them to meet each other.
       TIME SKIP <3
           The doorbell rang.
   I rushed towards the door wearing my favorite outfit (any outfit of your choosing) to see sans.  Sans then abruptly hugged me and I hugged him back. "Hi sans! It's been a long time since we've seen each other in person. How have ya been?" I asked while letting him in my cottage aka home. "Every things been good. I've been logging to see you" he responded I was uh..confused to say. "That- uh- doesn't make sense" I shot a confused expression at him and he chuckled with a little bit of blush sprinkled on his face.  He sat down on my living room couch as I handed him some tea.
     Right when I did that another knock came at the door. "Oh right I have someone I want to introduce you to" He looked confused but when I opened that door his pinpricks left like your father. Horror glared at sans. "Horror meet sans, sans meet Horror" Sans got up and shook Horrors hand. It was a bit scary seeing him like this but it's probably because I'm still not used to monsters. "Hold on let me get something from upstairs." I wanted to bring down my ferret to calm down the situation.
     No ones POV...?
  Sans harshly pulled his hand away. "You- Your not supposed to be here" he looks horrified. Horror smiled at that "Ink isn't supposed to be here either" sans took a step back "what do you mean..". Horror sat down on the couch and slouched into it "Surprised you haven't heard about it" sans sat down next to Horror and listened intrigued. Horror then continued "Night wanted me to spy on her to see why Ink is in love with her so much. Looks like there's nothing interesting or special about her but I think Night is going to use her as bait for the stars aka.." sans's eyes widened again.
    "She's getting kidnapped"
   They both said that at the same time but then interrupting their conversation (Y/N) came down.
  🌹(Y/N)s POV🌹
           I went downstairs with my cute lil ferret and placed it in between the two. "Just to calm down the tension heh" horror immediately started petting (P/N) and she started nuzzling against horrors hand. Of course I had to take a picture it was to adorable not to!

No Ones POV...?
AT NIGHTMARES CASTLE AFTER THAT DAY
    Just as Horror suspected Nightmare wanted to kidnap (Y/N) to use her as bait for the Star sanses. "So when you want us to kidnap her?" Horror asked.  "On Friday while she's sleeping" Horror nodded at Nightmares request as he was being dismissed. Ink listened and left.
     Horror isn't the only spy
—————————————————————-
  "[REDACTED] I- I don't think I trust them anymore."

             "[REDACTED]  I don't either but don't worry every thing is going to be fine soon...let's hope"
_____________________________
PRESENT DAY
   I close the journal as I think of how foolish I was. I look at the words which portray the days  that could've lasted forever in a lovely lasting friendship.  As I Realize how no one is to be trusted, and how my literature was my fate.