🌟🔪CHAPTER 6🔪🌟

~My L0v3,My Darling,My flower, My Victim~
  —-—————————————————————-
🌹Y/N's POV🥀
It was midnight and I couldn't sleep.
I have this bad feeling something going to happen to me. I look at the calendar next to my bed and it says it's 'Friday' "ughhhh" I got up and went downstairs to get some coffee.
As I walked downstairs the bad feeling kept getting stronger every step. I grabbed my bat and laid it next to the coffee machine where I made my coffee. I turned on the lights, I then heard immediate rustling outside. I quickly turned the lights off again and grabbed my bat ready to swing.

My breath got louder by the second, my heart felt like it was running a marathon, I started sweating, my fight or flight was going to get triggered at any moment. I heard the window to the garden break, as well as my sanity. I saw whatever it was sprint at me at unhumanly speed. I swung my bat but then I was caught of guard by two hands grabbing mine from behind. I struggled and couldn't see who was doing this until I saw eye blinding colors burst through my door.
Skeletons?
The bright yellow skeleton quickly punched whoever was holding me captive in the face and through me into a blue skeletons. The blue skeleton appeared to be opening a- WHAT THE FCK A PORTAL?? A skeletons with what appears to look like sans but different pinprick color try to stab the blue skeleton- dang sht is getting serious. The blue skeleton dodges the attack and punches the sans looking like skeleton in the face. Right as the blue skeleton carried me in bridal style and went inside the portal with me a distorted voice said "DONT LET THEM ESCAPE".

What the hell just happened. The Blue skeletons sat me down on a couch. I looked at the skeletons next to me as he slouched into the couch his pinpricks small as he started panting. "A-are you o-" "fffvckkkk" I got cut off by the skeleton while he put a hand over his head. I looked back down at the wooden floor as the skeleton let out one last deep exhale and started speaking. "Hello human! As you uh *cough* saw right ehem, You will be staying in the star sanses castle! Well it's kind of not a castle more of a mansion."
         I just mustered out a "ehe.." still shocked about what I saw. "Let me, THE GREAT BLUEBERRY, Show you to your room!"  He motioned me to follow him and I got up from the fancy couch and followed him.

TIME SKIP...
   "And here's your room human!" I looked at the small cozy room that reminded me of my writing office. There was shelves on top of my white colored bed, next to it was a wooden desk with a green lamp which includes a white cushioned spinny chair. "It..it looks lovely Blueberry" I look at him with a smile. "Oh! By the way human I never caught your name?" I realized I never told him my name "Oh sorry, I'm (Y/N)" "Cool! I'm the room next door so if you want any help just knock twice!" After blue said that he left towards his room.

        I decided to take a shower and thought about what happened this night. After showering I put on some sun and moon patterned pajamas and laid on my bed. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come innn" I made the N longer :D. It was...that guy that was in my nightmares.

      Everything stopped
The earth stopped moving
   The worlds gone silent
     And only for seconds
      We have that serenity
    "Hey.." it responded with its right eye turning into a heart and its left turning into a diamond "Hi..". We both stared at each other until it broke the silence. "Sorry you had to experience that back there here take this"  he gave me a glass of water that had a tiny of faint pink. I flinched when he came near me "N-no thanks." His left eye turned into a red square but the pink heart was still there. "O-oh it's ok." He put the glass of 'water' on my desk. "You should sleep" "yea I was about to do that, btw what's your name?"

       "Im ink, you?" "That's a cool name, I'm (Y/N)" I saw a faint rainbow blush on his face which made me uncomfortable but I didn't want to say it since he technically saved my life. "Hey Ink I'm going to go to sleep now turn off the light on your way out" "Oh- yea ok goodnight sweet dreams!" He left and turned of the lights, I don't have a good feeling about him.

🖌INKS POV🖌
   I snuck back into (Y/N)s room. I looked at her and whispered "how perfect..." I caressed her face. "You'll be mine soon darling" I then kissed her with my teeth and left the room.
————(A/N)————————-
Omg i finally got my phone back, IM BACK BBGS 😙😙😙😙😚😚😚😚😚😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭