🎨🖌Chapter 2 🖌🎨

~Writing Is A Form Of Art~
~Once~
(A/N): Look At the bottom for important info
I love her
Ever since I saw her my hearts been fluttering I can't get her out of my head. It's like a curse but a blessing at the same time. I can remember every detail of her from her hair to her smell. I don't know what's wrong with me, everything reminds me of her. I just miss her flowery scent. Everyone will think I'm just weird if i tell them about this. I'll just have to hope now, hope it won't get worse. Maybe I can visit her then maybe this would stop?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   (Y/N)'s POV
     "Mom. I already told you so many times"
My mom is trying to convince me to go on 'Finder' an online dating app for hopeless people who have nothing to do with their life. "But sweetie there-" I cut her off knowing what she's going to say.  "No mom- ugh how many times do I have to say this to you I don't want a boyfriend!" I abruptly hung up. She doesn't even say how am I. Ugh- my thoughts have been interrupted by a singing noise. "Huh?" I thought out loud, It's a message from sans.

Sans 💙💀: Y0, wanna hang out smtme later?
Me:Yea sure! Also what happened between you and the letter o
Sans 💙💀: I gt nthing against it, btw where ya wanna travel? 
Me: guess a park or something
Sans 💙💀: 0k which one
Me: The one near the forest pls!
Sans 💙🧍‍♀️:k
    Welp time to get ready
   I put on a brown sweater and a brown skirt + small leather book earrings for aesthetic ofc! I put on a bag, filled it with my wallet,phone, other important stuff, my ferret and my love hehe! I locked my door and was ready to go :).  As I went to the park strangely named "The Park Near The Forest" I saw sans. "Yo Sans!" I yelled at the lazy skelebro (A/N: y'all getting memories?). "Just the human I've been waiting for"  "what other humans you've been waiting for?" I responded while slightly laughing at my own joke. "So what ya wanna do? A talk and walk or just talk and bench?" I said, "M' more of a bench person" he said shrugging closing his, eyelids?? I don't want to question how he's doing that. We found the nearest bench and talked and benched.

And..it stayed like that for a while
A long while.
What I mean by long while well we kept on doing that mostly every day. He was the only one who kept asking.. every single day, and it's not even an exaggeration! I love the skele dud platonically of course but he really needs to stop.

———~with Ink~———————
      I don't know why but classics been acting...strange
Every time I try to y'know hangout with him more he just declines! So I decided to visit him in his au! And I decided to write down stuff in a diary so I don't forget aha smart me! Y'know I just forgot what I was going to do right now and I just read my paragraph right now! This is so useful!!!
——————-
     I teleported into the original au and accidentally landed in a tree. I was falling so quickly! I needed to ran onto something and I did, grabbed on one of the branches to be specific.
   I groaned "egh d@mn" I looked out of a small opening through all the branches and leafs and saw a..beautiful human girl. I was so mesmerized by her I fell off, "AGH" I accidentally yelled out, jeez what is up with me today. I looked up to look at her again but then she looked at me so I quickly went back down on to the grass hitting my head on the branch. Once I thought the coast was clear (which was) I looked back up, she looked so pretty..I got out my notepad and tried drawing her but it was to late. I tried resisting something I would never ever do but for some reason..I couldn't resist that strange feeling inside of me. Ugh it would only be once right?

          I brushed myself off took of some branches off from my skull and tried climbing her house to look into her window. She looked so perfect..I've never seen anything like her before..AH INK FOCUSI bonked my head and went to drawing. I finished my drawing but I wanted more. I kept on drawing,and drawing, and drawing her doing every little thing in her room. I decided to experiment on something. I took the love vial and just drank a little of it. It's only once. Once I drank that vial, I started to see things so differently. I wanted to be with her I wanted to talk with her I wanted to feel her. I WANTED MORE OF HE- I was interrupted by me falling again. "Ugh- nonono!" Gravity hates me. Even though the vial worn off, I still feel that feeling.

Sadly I had to go back. I opened a portal back to the doodle sphere. Looking at all the drawings of her, I wanted to draw more of her. I cant stop it's- it's like an addiction

—————(Y/N)s' POV—————————
I don't know why but when I came back from hanging out with sans, I felt like I was being watched. I really didn't like the feeling but it's been a long day I tried telling sans that I needed breaks from hanging out from him once and a while and he was acting strange after that to. Todays been so strange. Im so glad I never made friends as a kid or else they would've messed me up like right now. Ugh I just need to finish my book, only 2 chapters left! I can do this.. i hope.
——————-
AUTHORS NOTE
2 Chapters in a day? Wow! Btw this one may not be as good since I just went with what my mind was telling me to do, but once I think of something better for you dears I will make the finishing chapter! Btw this is unedited!