Liu Wei

[A/N: I'm not sure how to represent his formal/old-fashioned way of speaking so I just opted to add -aru at the end of his sentences. I'm sorry if he's OOC. *bows*]

Today is the last day of the basketball club's training camp on the beach that's why Coach Araki finally permitted the players to relax and enjoy after over a week of hell-ish basketball practice.

"[Name] are you done, aru?" your boyfriend Liu knocked on your room's door. You are currently contemplating whether you'll wear the two-piece swimsuit, something your naughty bestie gave you before this training camp, or not. She said that sometimes you need to show your boyfriend something new or else he'll eventually get tired of you, but you're too embarrassed to show off your body wearing such a revealing swimwear.

"Sorry Wei. Can you wait more for a bit?" you apologetically replied.

"Okay." Shrugging your hesitation off, you took your clothes off and reluctantly donned the bikini and went out of the door.

"Wei, sorry for making you wait." You told him embarrassedly. You were now standing in front of him, flushed, wearing the swimsuit which clung to you like a second skin, showing him your delicious curves. Liu just stared back at your current form, with a bright blush tainting his cheeks, making you even more conscious.

"...Do I look weird?" you asked, snapping the brown-haired teen out of his trance.

"N-No! You look beautiful, aru. But..." he paused to take off his hooded zip-up shirt, leaving him in his swim trunks, revealing his fit and muscular body, and put it on you. The shirt was oversized for you and covered you up to the middle of your thighs. "...I don't want others to see you like that."

Liu is really selfish regarding you but you don't hate that side of him. Holding each other's hand, you now left together to meet up with the rest of the team.

When you got in touch with them, it was still the usual thing. Girls flocking around Himuro, Okamura getting jealous of it and hideously cries and Fukui teasing the gorilla captain, making him cry even more, while Murasakibara not minding all of the fuss and just continues to munch on his precious snacks. And on a distance, you saw Coach Araki talking with a man, of the same age as her, with slightly curly black hair. [A/N: aka the Touou coach Harasawa. I ship them together XD]

"Oh Manager-chin and Liu-chin~" The purple giant greeted you and Liu [A/N: Oh! It rhymes! *slapped*] when his stock of snacks ran out. He knows your name but for some reason he still prefers calling you that.

"Can I leave to buy more snacks?" he asked.

"Sure Murasaki-kun." You smiled at his childishness.

"Thanks. I'll be going now~"

You and Liu sat down beside each other. You took off the shirt he put on you, grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and started applying it on your skin. Everything was fine until you had to apply some on your back.

The brunet took the sunscreen bottle from your hold and squeezed some out and spread it on your back.

"Wei that tickles!" you giggled when his began to tickle your sides. But he just continued to tease you with light feathery touches on your ticklish spots, making you erupt into a full-blown laughter. Seeking for revenge, you also now attacked him by tickling him too.

"Oi lovebirds get a room!" Fukui jokingly suggested, making your scuffle come to an end and leaving the both of you blushing out of embarrassment. On the other hand, when Okamura saw the two of you, he can't help but to lament and sulk more about not having even a single girl to talk to him. Himuro, on the other hand, was still on a tight spot as the mob of fan girls refused to leave him alone. And as always, Murasakibara was eating the snacks he just bought.

For the rest of the day, you and Liu did everything together. You took a swim, ate lunch and snacks, went to the stalls and bought a pair of matching shell bracelets for souvenir.

You were now taking a rest on a secluded part of the beach, sitting on the fine powdery sand [A/N: You now changed clothes because it's already getting cold.]. You were sitting in front of him, between his legs as his arms enclosed you in a gentle embrace. You both relished this tranquil time together, no one is speaking but it's your hearts doing the talking, as you gazed at the sunset. The view was definitely breathtaking. The sky was painted in pastel colors and vivid scarlet, plus the gentle swish of the waves against the shore and the cool sea breeze blowing against your skin.

You felt Liu's hand softly caressed your arm then his head snuggled on top of your shoulders and pressed a kiss on your cheek. You reached for his head to ruffle his silky brown hair. He suddenly released you from his hold to turn you facing towards him and claimed your soft lips in a kiss.

"I love you."

[A/N: I enjoyed making Okamura cry in this chap 3:) For the record, this is the chapter with the most number of A/N's XD Anyway, what do you guys think? Please leave a comment and thank you for reading :D]