Kise Ryota

You had always admired Kise.

Not just because he’s undeniably a very good-looking guy and a very talented athlete.

It was because despite him considered a prodigy in basketball, he still values practice and takes them seriously.

He loves the sport so much that even on his day offs, he still trains himself. And despite his busy schedule because of his modelling career, he still makes sure to make time for it.

It’s not a bad thing actually. But it just worries you; he’s been working so hard to the point that he is pushing himself too much.

“Ryota-kun!” you called out for the blond-head. It was his day off yet you saw him again in the gym, running laps around the court. You offered him a sports drink and gently wiped a towel on his sweaty forehead.

“Thanks [Name]-cchi.” The two of you sat in a nearby bench.

“Ryota-kun, the doctor advised you to rest your leg, right?”

“Yeah but...”

“And he specifically said to you to avoid any strenuous activity for at least two weeks. What will you do if your legs’ strain became worse? Ryota-kun, you’re no super human. You need to rest yourself sometimes. You’ve been working hard that’s why you also deserve to take a rest, right?”

“[Name]-cchi...”

He cupped your cheek and pressed a quick kiss on your lips.

“I’m sorry for making you worry for me. But I’m happy... [Name]-cchi really cares for me.”

“...I’m your girlfriend after all. It’s my job to take care of you, right?”

“And I guess hardworking girlfriends like [Name]-cchi deserves a reward~”

With that he pulled you close to him and pressed another kiss against your lips, this time a deep one.