Hyuga Junpei

[A/N: The setting was on his middle school days. I'm not sure if this really made sense. I'm so sorry he's OOC.]

You are a loner. You always get shy and nervous around other people so you tend to avoid them. A part of you is already used to your solitude but also a part of you still feels lonely about it. You want to have friends too but your classmates always avoid you and seem to be scared of you. That was because there were rumors about you, that you are involved in witchcraft and other supernatural things, probably attributed to your unkempt hair and 'gloomy' aura. You wore your hair long, long enough that it almost covers your face, especially your eyes. Your teachers and parents always tell you to have a haircut, something you never complied with, because you're comfortable that way. You're too shy around people that makes you want to hide, at least your eyes. Your teachers eventually got tired of reprimanding you about your hair. [A/N: I'm sorry if the way I wrote your background story is crap. *bows*]

You now slowly got used to your solitude completely until a guy classmate of yours approached you one day after class.

"Um... [Last Name]-san..." Hyuga called out to you, making you a bit tensed since no one ever did this before.

Even though you never spoke to him before you know a bit about him because you always hear your classmates' conversations you're never a part of. You recalled that he's from the basketball club and his family owns a barbershop...Oh wait...a barbershop?!

"Don't tell me he'll force me to have my hair cut?!" you began to panic, at least in your realm of thoughts.

Thinking that you did not hear him, since you were still not reacting, he called out to you again, which startled you.

"W-W-W-What is it H-H-Hyuga-k-kun?" you turned around to face him. You were stammering when you replied to his calls, much to your embarrassment that you mentally facepalmed.

Hyuga noticed how tensed you were, because it was too obvious.

"Calm down, [Last Name]-san. I just have a favor to ask you." he told you.

"W-What would that be?" you timidly asked.

"I was wondering if you could help me in our homework in [subject that you're good at]."

You were actually good in class. That's one of the reasons why the teachers did not anymore press on having your hair trimmed, since they figured that it does not hamper your performance in your studies.

"W-Why me? Aren't you scared of me just like everyone else?"

"Because you're one of the best in our class. Besides, you seem less intimidating compared to the other smart kids. You're not scary at all actually; I think you're just misunderstood."

"...Really?" you felt unsure whether you'll trust him or not.

"Yeah. So is it okay with you?" You slowly nodded your head in reply.

"Thanks. Follow me." And so you did as you were told until the two of you reached his home.

"I'm home." He greeted as he took off his shoes.

"Oh welcome back, Junpei-chan." A middle aged woman, probably his mother, came out of the door and greeted Hyuga.

"Mom, stop calling me with that nickname!" the megane protested.

"But why? It's cute, isn't it? Right?" his mom reasoned, turning to you for agreement. You only nodded in response.

"Junpei-chan you didn't tell me you're bringing a friend today. Plus it's a girl. Is she your girlfriend?" his mother teased him more, much to his embarrassment. You also felt more embarrassed when his mom mentioned the word girlfriend.