Mibuchi Reo

“Hey! Give that back to me!” you yelled to the mean girls who are bullying you (again) by snatching the letter you are supposed to leave in a certain person’s locker.

“You’re never getting it back, you otaku!” the girls laughed at you. That’s right, you’re an otaku and in Japan being an otaku has a negative connotation and hence you are usually bullied because of that.

“In the first place, why would you give him a love letter? FYI, Senpai will never notice an otaku like you! Why don’t you just date your fictional husbando or something?!” the girls taunted you again. Being them taller than you, you can’t reach the letter they were holding up in the air.

“It’s not a love letter! Anyway, just give it back to me!”

Then suddenly a tall raven-haired guy with beautiful eyes snatched your letter from the mean girls’ grasp, making the bitches let out a gasp at his action. The guy walked towards you and handed you the letter.

“This must be yours, right?” he said and you just nodded out of surprise.

“He just helped me once again…”

“Bad attitude ruins a pretty face. Remember that girls, okay?” he said to the mean girls before leaving.

The bitches then glared and scoffed at you before leaving you alone.

“In the end, I wasn’t able to give this to him." You sighed to yourself.

[Flashback]

It was your first day in high school at Rakuzan, a prestigious educational institution famous for its high standards. You managed to get in to that school with ease. After all despite being an otaku who spends a lot of time on anime, manga, and games, you have excellent grades on everything. You nearly topped the entrance exam if not for a certain Akashi Seijuro, the captain of the renowned Generation of Miracles, who got a score higher than yours.

You were running late on your first day, as a result of waking up late after finishing a game the night before. Being your usual clumsy self, you tripped on the hallway, making your eyeglasses [A/N: If you don’t wear glasses, like me, then just pretend XD] flew a few meters away from you. You had to wear one as a result of watching too much anime and playing too many games.

“Oh my! Are you alright?” a guy worriedly asked you as he helped you up. You then dusted and straightened up your skirt.

You can’t see him clearly but in your blurry vision, he seemed to be tall and have a beautiful, straight, medium-length black hair. His voice sounds very mellow and gentle and soothing.

“Y-Yes. Thank you…Umm…I can’t see clearly, can you please help me find my eyeglasses?”

“Sure. Just wait here okay?”

“Here! I found it.” he jogged back towards to you, “It’s scratched a bit but it’s a good thing that it did not broke.” Then he put the glasses on you. You blinked for a few times, letting your eyes to adjust.

“I have to go now. You better hurry up too, but be careful okay.” the guy said to you before disappearing behind a corner.

[End of flashback]

You did not have the chance to thank him properly for helping you that day. Since you are too shy to approach him and personally talk to him, you decided to write a letter for him. But those bitches ruined your plan of sneaking it in his locker.