Chapter 18

"Wha... what?" San whimpered lightly, taking his sights off Hyunjin for a mere moment to scan his surroundings around the room, thinking as if the other stares from the other males in the room would cease his bizarre mind.

Hyunjin only scoffed, the patience and restraint he had for the whole couple of years since the virus had begun made him manage to stay shut about the whole thing, worried something might've happened. But something in him wasn't holding back anymore.

Was it due to the fact that he felt bad for wooyoung?

But he only had just met him.

No it was sooner.

Since when did Hyunjin feel such remorse and mercy and regret once it came to things now? Since when did he start to feel about the situation and tried to understand it more, since when were things so changed within his own conscious that made him start to think different about the world.

Since when did he start seeing the color instead of the darkness.

"You don't even care, your staring at all of us and all you can think about is the innocence from your poor past ex lover who MURDERED MINE." A silent gasp was heard in the background. Felix stared at the floor upon hearing that but he didn't know why...

San let out a drastic scoff, "Your being ridiculous, this is ludicrous if not FUCKING INSANE. Why would jukyung murder Joojin, how is that even possible when she came back a...C-Calos, and with joojin following after—" San was stopped by a hand that slowly pushed him further back. San not even realizing that it was yunho that was urgently stopping him from throwing a hit towards Hyunjin.

The place went silent as sans left hand was dribbling with a crimson heat that drizzled down his arm and onto the floor, his friends eyes widening when they casted their sight on it. "S- San, calm down—" They tried to attempt to peacefully settle his emotions, knowing damn well that his rage was far beyond what they could ever try to tranquil.

A staring contest continued between the two, but two very different atmospheres broadcasted from the opposite sides of the room. The tense atmosphere occurred near sans, something shaky but hesitant. While Hyunjins stayed serene, yet frustrated. They've been in that clumped room for so long that Hyunjin might just explode if he's there for any longer.

And it doesn't help that not even though it seems like it, he often took peeks towards the younger, checking his figure and his position, already worried with how he barley raised his head up in the past 10 minutes.

"I'm done. I have no time to finish this anymore San, the past is the past. And for the longest time, I wanted you to feel my pain, the hurt and everything I ever felt when Jukyung tore Joojin away from me but I didn't. In the past I would've made no hesitation, but now it's time for me to realize that In the world we live in, Jukyung only did what she did to try to keep herself alive, and any person would've done it. And during this age of our time, death is expected, and I would cry about it, hell I would torture myself over it, but in the end, that's the way of the new age. And I need to get over it eventually." San stopped momentarily, he was stuck in his own head, stuck in a made up figure of himself which was child-like. The words not seeming to process that made him falter.

But not for Hyunjin.

He marched towards San and placed a grip hold on sans throat and threw him against the wall to mutter "But I swear, If you hurt the tiniest string of hair on that boys body or anything that makes him, him. I will never let it go. And don't bother asking for another chance because you already got your first and last one." A sign of retreat San gave as he slowly hung his head low towards the ground. Seconds later did Hyunjin let go of his hold on the older and threw it to the side, making San slowly start to collapse his body onto the ground, not caring if it would hurt in the process.