01 - Salvatore House

Hope adjusted her neck and pushed herself up from a pile of broken wood

Hope adjusted her neck and pushed herself up from a pile of broken wood. She didn't even stop to analyze where she was, "Lizzie!" The tribrid yelled, infuriated. Her voice grew colder, "I swear to god, I will kill you for real this time."

The tribrid began to feel a forceful pull against her body, "What the hell—," she muttered as it pulled her, banging her into every wall she came upon until she hit a window, shattering it as she went through. The uncontrollable force was gone as soon as she was no longer in the house.

When she pushed herself up from the ground, she saw two people standing on the other side of the window she was pulled through. One looked about 17 and he had light brown stood-up hair. He was standing with one hand against what was left of the window and the other dropped to his side. The other man was about 23 with messy raven hair, and he stood to the left of his brother from Hope's view.

The men glanced at each other, and then the teen stepped over the glass to question the girl who just shattered their window. "Who are you?"

Hope shook her head back to the teen, "Who are you—?" She asked as well with the same confusion, maybe more, as the 17-year-old walked in front of her.

"Stefan. And that's Damon," he rolled his eyes as he pointed to his brother. Damon smirked as he noticed his brother's annoyance. He looked back at Hope, "Mind telling me what the hell just happened?" He gestured his hand over the shattered glass then dropped it back onto his leg. "And maybe who you are?"

"For starters, I don't even know," Hope rolled her eyes in annoyance and sighed. "Next, my name's Hope." After the introduction came a short pause. Quickly it went away as Hope began walking, "Now I am going to kill Lizzie."

Stefan grabbed her arm, "Kill who?" He interrogated. "Don't just get to appear out of nowhere and make death threats."

"Stefan, just let her do whatever the hell she wants, we have bigger problems right now. It's not like we know a Lizzie." Damon remarked with an impatient shrug.

The vampire turned to his brother still in the house and dropped his arms to his sides, "No, but we know a Liz. Besides, you really think it's the best idea to let someone who just randomly appears in our house," the Salvatore pointed at the window, shaking his head, "go off and do whatever the hell they want?"

Damon replied to his brother with a smug smile and raised eyebrows. They're concentration on the matter broke when a brunette with straight hair and a Bennett witch came walking from the front yard around the house to the voices.

"What the hell happened here?" The girl said, confused. Her face grew tense when she noticed the new face next to Stefan and the obliterated window. "Who is she?"

"She's," Stefan sighed, "A new problem?" The Vampire clearly had nothing to say.

"Then let me deal with her," Bonnie, the Bennet witch, stepped up.