06 - Gotta Love Mother Nature

Elijah threw a pair of clothes to the ground where Klaus was, "You've been busy

Elijah threw a pair of clothes to the ground where Klaus was, "You've been busy."

Klaus pushed himself up from the ground, "That was amazing." He grabbed the pants and started putting them on, "How long has it been?"

"Almost two days," Elijah answered. "Full moon came and went, you remained a wolf," he squinted his eyes.

Klaus smiled, "I can change at will, then." He looked towards Elijah, "That's good to know." He continued, "I remember every single kill."

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way," The original vampire said quickly. He walked past Klaus, handing him shoes on the way. "You can come out now," he said, facing the woods.

Klaus turned to face the same woods as Elijah and bent down to put the shoes on. After a few moments of silence, a white wolf emerged from the trees. The wolf didn't step any closer once it was in sight.

"You failed to tell me that you were also a wolf." Elijah raised his eyebrows and shook his head slightly.

"She's a hybrid as well." Klaus stated. He stood up straight after his shoes were tied on. Still, shirtless, he stepped towards the wolf. "I would like to know how you're a hybrid when I only just released my curse two days ago."

"I assumed you knew her, Niklaus. She was persistent, even for a vampire without humanity, that I don't kill you." Elijah added, "She's also a witch."

"How is that possible?" Klaus said in a deeper tone with question. "You cannot be both vampire and witch. And you most certainly can't be all three supernatural beings."

The wolf only glanced at them. Hope decided to keep her wolf form up. She had decided to follow her father as a wolf because she never got the chance to roam the woods with him. Now she kept up the form simply to avoid having to speak with him.

"Hope is it?" Klaus recalled her name, then he demanded, "Turn back so that we can actually talk."

The wolf shook her head, but Klaus' mind remained unchanged. She turned her head to look back then walked back into the woods. In just a few minutes she came out, in the same clothing she wore at the night of the ritual.

Klaus was now in his shirt from that night. Elijah roughly dusted off the dirt from the shoulder jacket Klaus had then brought it to the hybrid's shoulders for him to slide into. "Now tell me," Klaus looked at his arms as he finished dusting the sleeves, "Why did you help us? Or why are you unlike anyone other witch I've know and just plainly willing to help me live? That's if you are part witch as my brother says."

"She's part witch, Niklaus. She waved her hand and my dear friends neck was whipped to the side." Elijah moved his hand swiftly as a gesture.

"I am sorry about that," Hope finally spoke. "I assume you can figure why I am."