05 - The Sun and the Moon

Jenna, now aware of the existence of supernaturals, began threatening Alaric with a crossbow when he walked into the Salvatore house

Jenna, now aware of the existence of supernaturals, began threatening Alaric with a crossbow when he walked into the Salvatore house. Her last interaction with Alaric—while he was Klaus— was with a knife to her throat. Their shouting caused for Elena, Stefan, Damon, and Elijah to walk over.

Alaric proved it was him by begging to go into detail about one of his and Jenna's first memories. Jenna put the crossbow she held down, and Stefan asked why Klaus let Ric go.

"He wanted me to deliver a message," Alaric nodded. Then he looked at everyone down the hall, "Sacrifice happens tonight." They all looked at each other until all eyes fell on Elijah.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunate for Tyler, he came back to town to see his mom in the hospital. She had a 'bad fall,' when in reality, Klaus' witch Maddox used magic to put her in the hospital to lure Tyler, the werewolf, in town for Klaus.

Caroline came to check in on Carol Lockwood when she ran into Tyler and Jules in the parking lot just outside. The werewolf girl decided to give Tyler a few minutes to talk with Caroline, who was very disappointed in the company he kept since he left without so much as a good bye.

In those few minutes, Greta and Maddox gave both Caroline and Tyler aneurysms. Greta then stuck Caroline with vervain and Maddox continued his spell on Tyler. Once the vampire and werewolf passed out, the witches took them somewhere to be held until the full moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon had given his blood to Elena due to his lack of trust in Elijah and his '500 year old elixir' that would miraculously revive Elena. Though, Damon regretted doing so after seeing how much Elena despised the possibility of being a vampire.

At the grill, Klaus made his proper introduction to Damon and Alaric. They were sitting at the bar and the soon to be hybrid wanted to be sure that no one got in his way of having is doppelgänger by the apex of the full moon.

"I don't suppose I could talk you into a—postponement by any chance, huh?" Damon smirked and closed his eyes shortly. If the ritual didn't happen tonight, Elena wouldn't become a vampire, and therefore he would—maybe be forgiven. Maybe would be better than being hated for eternity.

Klaus looked away with slight chuckles coming from him. He looked up towards Damon, "You are kidding?" His voice got more serious as he switched his focus to Alaric, "He is kidding, right?"

Alaric was leaning on the bar with one hand on the back of his chair and replied in a bored voice, "No, not really."

Damon moved his head with his words, "I mean come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" He smiled very slightly with raised eyebrows.

"Let me be clear." Klaus turned his entire body away from the bar and towards Damon. He raised his eyebrows and smiled in a calm threatening way, "I have my vampire, I have my werewolf, I have everything I need," he shook his head slightly and quickly. "The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."