07 - Thought It Fitting To Talk To A King In Is Kingdom

Stefan finally woke up from his neck-snap-nap

Stefan finally woke up from his neck-snap-nap.. He pushed himself off the ground quickly and readjusted his neck. He almost jumped when he saw Klaus desiccated across from Elijah and Hope, who's now dead...

The vampire immediately went to the door and pulled it open, but he was unable to walk out. A barrier kept him inside, "Dammit." He pulled out his phone from his pocket, scrolled to Elena's name, and clicked the dial. "Elena," he said in the phone, relieved that she picked up and he's able to talk to her.

"Stefan?!" Elena said in shock. She immediately got up from Damon's bed. He had just healed from Klaus' blood that Kathrine gave them. "You're okay, but—I thought Kathrine said—."

"That I made a deal with Klaus?" Stefan finished for Elena, he could tell that she was nodding to him. "Seems that deal has been—postponed," The Salvatore looked down at Klaus and said vaguely.

"What's going on?" Damon pushed himself out of the bed and walked over to Elena. The brunette put the call on speaker for it to be easy to hear. "Stefan, what happened?" The brother continued.

"Hope's dead," Stefan began. Damon and Elena were quite shocked by the happening seems she was was pretty strong. At first they assumed it was Klaus, but then Stefan added, "And Klaus is desiccated."

"What? How?" Elena questioned. She and Damon stared into the phone waiting for Stefan to answer.

"I don't know," Stefan paced around the room. "Had my neck snapped. I only just woke up a few minutes before I called, and they were like this."

Damon grabbed the phone and put it to his mouth, "Well get the hell out of there before Klaus wakes up!"

"I can't, Damon!" Stefan yelled back.

"What?" He squinted his eyes, "He compelled you? Idiot why are you not on vervain!" The Salvatore said in frustration. He was gripping the phone even harder.

"I'm on vervain. It's a boundary spell. I can't get out because some witch spelled the room. Still don't know who," Stefan looked around as if he'd see something in the room that wasn't there before.

Damon groaned, "I'm on my way," He frustratingly hung up and put his arm down with the phone. He was pacing out of his bedroom until Elena stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"I'm coming with you," the Gilbert demanded.

Damon turned his head and looked straight into Elena's eyes, "No you're not," he stated. When Elena didn't budge, he added, "Klaus thinks you're dead, you're not going. End of discussion." The vampire pulled away quickly, "And call Bonnie so she can get that damn barrier down!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing like the classical jazz on the streets of the quarter. New Orleans, full of life every second of every day. Hope walked along the side of the street and Klaus appeared behind her, "New Orleans. Haven't seen this place in over a century." He turned his head to his right, "What are we doing here?"