EXTRA 1.

WHAT THE SULLY KIDS HAVE IN THEIR SCHOOL BAGS ( how they are at school too):

KIRI

- has all types of hand sanitizer with her - loves highlighters ( ok with sharing if they give it back)- scared to take her AirPods to school (might get stolen) - tissue in the small pocket of her bag - carries all types of pens - never leaves wit...

- loves highlighters ( ok with sharing if they give it back)
- scared to take her AirPods to school (might get stolen)
- tissue in the small pocket of her bag
- carries all types of pens
- never leaves without her water bottle ( has to be super cold)
- reads books at school whenever she can

HOW SHE IS AT SCHOOL:

- gets compliments of her bag ( always Roxto)
- likes to eat lunch with Tsireya and Neteyam
- is seen at the library a lot
- teachers says she's ' quiet'
- often the victim of Lo'ak's TikTok's at school
- hangs out with the quiet kids
- sometimes hangs eats lunch with the teachers and talks about David Attenborough

LO'AK

- Vaseline in case he kisses Tsireya - Never carried water with him in his life - charges phone in science - vapes when hes in the toilets ( Ao'nung gave it to him) - found a random pen on the floor ( has used it since) - eats Cheetos in between l...

- Never carried water with him in his life
- charges phone in science
- vapes when hes in the toilets ( Ao'nung gave it to him)
- found a random pen on the floor ( has used it since)
- eats Cheetos in between lesson ( gives some to people)
- aggressively sprays deodorant when he sees Tsireya

HOW HE IS AT SCHOOL:

- always seen with Ao'nung and Roxto ( always fighting them though)
- good relationship with the security guards
- skips
- films TikTok's when he skips
- always in the gym no matter what
- dances randomly or sings in class ( if attends)
- often talks to the cleaners
- hangs out with the basketball kids and challenges them to matches ( always loses)

DAHLIÄ

- always carries scissors to defend herself  ( also plays with them in class)- sneaks in cigarettes ( is never caught) - has a few pens she borrowed from Kiri and a lighter - always has one airpod on (no matter what) - shares hand cream with peopl...

- always carries scissors to defend herself ( also plays with them in class)
- sneaks in cigarettes ( is never caught)
- has a few pens she borrowed from Kiri and a lighter
- always has one airpod on (no matter what)
- shares hand cream with people if they're nice enough
- is seen chugging down a monster every morning
- only has lipgloss because of Malìk
- secretly sprays perfume when she's with Malìk ( isn't as obvious as Lo'ak)

HOW SHE IS AT SCHOOL:

- people scared of her ( teachers too)
- gets into fights often (principal loves her tho)
- skips ( runs after Lo'ak, Roxto and Ao'nung when she sees them skip too)
- often outside smoking and listening to music
- draws on her hands in class
- always sits next to a window or at the back
- forced to sit next to a 'quiet' kid ( to keep her calm)

NETEYAM

- borrows one of Kiri's books - always has his headphones with him at all times ( around his neck) - has enough school material to get through the day - always chewing gum ( puts more when he's told to stop) - always cologne but never sprays it at...

- always has his headphones with him at all times ( around his neck)
- has enough school material to get through the day
- always chewing gum ( puts more when he's told to stop)
- always cologne but never sprays it at school ( still smells good)
- drinks apple juice ( once it's finished, he fills it with water)

HOW HE IS AT SCHOOL:

- lunch ladies love him ( they give him free snacks sometimes)
- gets along with everyone
- opens doors for people no matter what
- never skips class
- asks if he can read his book when he finishes his work
- gets flirts with and never notices ( goes along with it but he's actually just being nice and not realizing it)

TUK

- carries around MooMoo all the time - keeps her school things in a nice pencil case she begged for Ney'tiri to get her ( she gave up) - chose her own lunch box- isn't allowed any sweets ( Jake secretly gives her some whenever he messes up and is ...

- keeps her school things in a nice pencil case she begged for Ney'tiri to get her ( she gave up)
- chose her own lunch box
- isn't allowed any sweets ( Jake secretly gives her some whenever he messes up and is too scared to tell Ney'tiri)

HOW SHE IS AT SCHOOL:

- talks to everyone
- always draws in school and shows it to her family when she gets home ( they put it on their special Tuk box)
- gets distracted from her work very easily
- inhales her lunch in seconds ( other kids share with her)

——

Authors note——!!

I literally thought, why not?? It's a bit silly but I have another one to make it up for the people who haven't read the second book, which has been out for a while.

I'll be posting another extra and then one chapter for the second book!!

Thank you so much to this who keep rereading this story and love it!! It's really appreciated with all the lovely comments, I really enjoying writing and if theres anything you'd like me to write, please let me know if you're still in that Avatar phase.

After the second book to Fire in her eyes, I'm considering writing another book with whatever suggestions you have for me!

Love you!! 💕💕

- core