♩ new friend ♩

written in a 3rd and 1st person pov :D

─── ♬ ───

Maybe it was the weather or maybe she was just anxious. (name) was accepted into a new senior high for her 11th to 12th grade.

Though she is leaving some of her close friends, she's glad she has one that has her back, Uki. With the prayers they did and manifestations, they both got into the school.

"I'm nervous," she twirled her finger at the ends of her hair. "Relax, it's a new school so what? they'll be new students," Uki shrugged, fixing his makeup and hair.

Lucky for them, the school had no uniform policy so may the best-dressed win as uki said.

Uki looked back at his friend, she was biting her lip, staring at her school schedule and well being nervous. "Why?" He asked.

She already had an answer. She wasn't good at making friends, it was entirely luck when Uki became friends with her and stuck around. But also because she's been wanting to branch out. Their old school had a choir she was in and wanted to pursue her singing.

Not really sure if they had any type of music program in the new school.

"I'm just over thinking," she mutters and Uki nods. "You are, you did this once and you can do it again," hyping her up. She smiles softly at him. 

─── ♬ ───

Playing with the rings on her fingers, she looks around for Uki. (Name) is waiting outside the school for Uki so they can head in together. 

"You're not going in?" A male with an aussie accent asked, he looks down at her. He has black hair, around his back was his guitar. "Um... Waiting for a friend..." He nods, "Ren," he pulls his hand out, (name) shaking it softly. "(Name)," he smiles. 

"Good to meet you, if you need any help. I'm here and these are my good friends, Kyo and Aster." He pulls a purple haired with yellow and a short blue haired with pink and a black strand. "Hewwo!" 

oh my god... he's so cute.

(Name) waves at them both, "Hi, I'm (name)." Kyo nods and Aster smiles, "it's nice to meet you! I hope we can hang around and see each other soon!" 

"Me too! See you guys around!" She waves at the 3 boys, they do the same as well.

It takes awhile but Uki shows up with Fulgur, his arms wrapped around the gray-haired. "Sorryyy," he smiles but in reality he wasn't sorry at all. Kind of a plan to be kind of late and make her wait, so she can venture a little and well make new friends. "You're not but I don't care, hi fuu-chan." She smiles at the latter, he smiles and gives a side hug. "You'll fit right in, no need to worry." She melts a little and thanks him. 

─── ♬ ───

"Were gonna be late!" Ike pushes his glasses up, grabbing his bag fast. The blonde laughs and wraps his arm around Ike's shoulder. "If we run, we won't be." Ike pushes Luca's chest, who pouts and rubs his chest. "If Mysta weren't late for our practice," Vox grabs his bag and his bass. 

"Don't pin it on me! My alarm didn't work!" Vox rolls his eyes, "Sure. Blame it on your alarm." Shu laughs, "Alright, let's not argue and just go because we all don't want detention." They all nod and start heading out. 

Meet Luxiem, they consist of Ike Eveland, the sweet, soft-spoken vocalist who's voice you'll be amazed at. Luca Kaneshiro, the blonde, himbo, energetic, guitarist of the band. Shu Yamino, the math nerd, the second lead singer, lyricist and keyboardist. Mysta Rias, the funny, clumsy, somewhat bright, drummer. And lastly, what's a band without their bassist? Vox Akuma, the eldest, funny, knows a lot of monkey facts but also the most flirtiest from all of them.

No one would ever think these 5 were close from how different they are but they all work as a group.

Heading inside, Luca bumps into a small girl with red hair. "AH!" He catches her before she could fall. Cliché , I know.

"Sorry 'bout that!" He helps her stand up straight, rubbing his neck softly. "You're kinda small and I'm in a rush," he chuckles nervously. She shakes her head, "No it's ok!" She looks up at him, his bright purple eyes makes her flustered. 

"I'm kind of new... And I'm lost, I was hoping to bump into someone.." She says softly, he smiles. "Doubt you were hoping to be bumped by me," she laughs and shakes her head. "So? Can you help me?" He nods, humming in response. 

Showing him her phone, his eyes widen a little. "That's my class too!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the arm softly. "Come on, we have only a little of time left," he starts running making her squeal. "Wait!" She laughs, running behind him. 

What a way to make a new friend.

Pushing through the doors, everyone stops what they're doing. Luca laughing as (name) fixes her hair, tying it up in a messy bun. "That was fun, we should do that more," she shakes her head. "Not very athletic but you are," he smiles and shakes his head.

Now she feels all the eyes, she gets a little self-conscious but Luca elbows her. "No need to worry, I'm here." She smiles at him, "Thank you.."

And she meant that, she meant that with her whole heart.