♩ Crush ♩

The class ended quite early since it was still the beginning of the year. Luca sat behind (name), poking her back. "Psst," he whispered. She turned around, "Do you wanna hang out with me and my friends?" He tilts his head like a puppy. She hums a little, thinking. "What do I get in return?" He pats her head, "A pat." She laughs and shakes her head.

Though it doesn't happen often, (name) got really comfy with Luca quickly. From the moment he helped her and made her feel comfy as if they've known each other since little kids. "My friends are nice, we can help you out in your classes." She was a little iffy but maybe if she took Uki with her, she'll be more comfortable.

Just imagining the stares she got again, it kind of made her shiver. "Luca?" He hums, looking up from his phone. "Why were people staring at us when they saw us together?" He shrugged, "Even I'm clueless, I don't usually notice the people." I mean good for him, to be fair. Not caring about others, "Are you nervous around me? Please don't be!" He pouts, placing his chin on the table, both arms on the side. "I'm not, I'm more nervous about the other people..." She comments, he looks up at her through his lashes. "Some are new, some are old students. They probably hadn't made friends yet and were jealous of us," she giggles and pats his arms.

"So will you hang with me and my friends?" She nods, "Only if... I get to take my best friend." He nods eagerly.

─── ♬ ───

Waiting outside the classroom, Shu and Vox both stood beside each other for Luca. Shocked, surprised and well adoration came through. Luca was walking with a small girl, red hair, white long sleeves, tucked into some black flared jeans. His arms around her shoulder as though they've known each other for so long. "You see what I'm seeing?" Vox asked Shu who just nodded.

Luca's eyes light up when he sees Vox and Shu, running in a slow pace with (name). "Guys! I made a new friend!" He exclaimed, the girl just smiled and waved. She was panicking in the inside for the suddenness. "I'm Vox Akuma, you can call me Vox." He smiles at her, Shu adds on. "Hi, I'm Shu!"

"Hi I'm (name)," they nod and look at Luca. "Oh, she's joining us for lunch. Hope you guys are okay with that," they shake their heads. "No worries, she's always welcome, well anyone is welcome." Shu chuckles when the girl turned red and flustered. "You guys can go, I gotta look for my friend." Luca shakes his head, "We can look for them, we gotta pick up 2 more people anyways." She looks at the 2 other who also nods in response. "You're not disturbing anyone, it's ok." Vox smiles, she smiles back.

Following the girl, Ike catches them, "Hey." Shu nods, "We got some new company," he points to Luca and (name) who's talking and Vox also joining. "Oh?" Ike looks at the girl, "(name), that's her name." Ike nods and smiles, "Luca making new friends already, not surprised." Shu laughs.

Uki comes out of his classroom with Fulgur, his eyes widen at the view of Luca, (name) and Vox laughing together. "My eyes aren't deceiving me, right?" He looks up at his gray-haired boyfriend, "No. But I am kind of surprised to see them all together."

"Who?" Mysta comes up from behind them, "The friend I was talking to you about," Uki waves at (name) who was coming closer. "She's very pretty," Uki hums in response.

"Well... I didn't think you needed me or anything but you could've waited until I introduced them." Uki teased as (name) blushed, "Umm, I bumped into him early, literally almost falling." Uki laughs and so does Fulgur. "Stop it," she pushes Uki who's still laughing. "I can see that, I can fucking see you do that." She groans, "Shut the fuck up."

"No need for introductions, Vox is my brother." Fulgur says, looking at (name), her mouth opening in an 'oh'. "Never would've guessed," she shrugged. "No one does," Vox adds. "Anyways, I'm hungry." Mysta looks at them all, "Introduce yourself, boy." Vox eyes him. "I'm Mysta Rias, you can call him Mysta." She smiles, "You're name is really nice, I'm (name)." He nods, "Uki has talked about you in class." Uki nods and grabs her arm. "Hi, I'm Ike Eveland." The boy who stood in between Shu and Luca introduced himself. She felt her heart jump at the soft spoken boy, "(name), you guys can call me (nickname)." They all nod, "Or bitch." Uki mumbles leading her away from the boys.

─── ♬ ───

Setting down their food, they all decided to stay in the very back of the cafeteria. "So, you guys... are you all been here for very long?" (name) ask the 5 boys, Luca nods. "Since gr. 7, I think but I knew Mysta and Ike before Shu and Vox." She nods and eats the sandwich. It wasn't good but it was still food, "How did you and Uki meet?" Fulgur asked, "We became seatmates and she fell asleep." Uki answers, taking a bite of his food. (name) rolls her eyes, "It was the first day of school and I was sleepy, I thought I had more time to nap..." She muttered the last bit, "Mysta did that too, but for the utter reason of not sleeping all night." Ike said making Mysta glare at him. "It wasn't only me, Luca did it too." Luca laughed and nodded, "i didn't get in trouble though," he shrugged.

The boys kept talking making (name) listen to their conversation where Uki and Fulgur also added comments and remarks at them. Never in her life had she seen guys be this close like brothers, they genuinely acted like it and it was no surprised if she had mistaken any of them as it.

"How about you, (nickname)?" Vox put his chin on his palm, "You haven't really introduced yourself to us, we only know that you and uki are really close." She hums, thinking. "I don't really know what you guys want to know about me." Uki looks at them, "She's a pretty open book, ask her anything."

"Favorite food?" Ike ask, "Pasta and for drinks, coffee. I think I'm addicted to coffee." She laughs, "Favorite school subject?" Shu ask, "You're such a nerd." Mysta says with his mouth filled with food, making Ike smack his arm. "Don't do that," Mysta nods. "I like english a lot, not very smart for math but I can do science." She answers, taking a sip of her water. "She's a writer," Fulgur adds, all of the boys looking at her as she smiles sheepishly. "I'm not as good as Fuu-chan, though." Fulgur chuckles, "Humbling yourself so much, (nickname)." She shakes her head, "I'm not though!" He rolls his eyes, "Whatever you say..."

Their lunch was fun, they all took time to know and learn about each other, the bell rings and Luca helps (name) up. "Guess more you and I time," He smiles. "You're asking me on a date?" She giggles when the blonde starts to blush and shake his head furiously. "I mean-" She cuts him off, "I'm joking, Luca..." Luca nods still red, "Let's go?" She nods. Taking her hand, they both head to their class.

"I think someone has a little crush on (nickname)," Uki smiles and takes a picture of them hand-in-hand, walking. "I won't be surprised either,I think the rest will too." Fulgur comments. It wasn't a lie though, if the rest of the boys got closer to her, there was no doubt that they'd also be really fond and well get a crush on this girl. It will happen in the matter of time

NOTES:
This chapter was suppose to be out yesterday but I fell asleep early. Sorry.
Now you're meeting all of luxiem!!!
When it comes to the character, do you guys want the hair and other descriptions up to you or me? The height, im sorry. I'm like 5'1 so im really short... and well... yeah.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!! <3 rest well or else.