♩ Sorry ♩

The next day she gets up with the need of wanting to skip school. She sighs, putting her big girl pants on. Soon someone knocks on her door, "Come in!" Tying her hair into 2 messy space buns, Doppio and Ver coming into view. 

"We heard what had happened in school," she frowns. "Yeah... People aren't nice when they don't get what they want," she stands up. "I'm okay." Ver furrows his eyebrows, "It's ok not to be. What they did was rude and pure evil, (nickname)." He tells her, Doppio hugs her. "Do you want us to... tell the principal?" She shakes her head, "The school council saw them doing what they did, all were sent to detention." Ver sighs, "You and I both know that isn't enough." 

Ver, an old student in Willow Institute, also an ex-former student council president. "That's fine...  I need to go..." She kisses them both on the cheek, "Please keep Hex sane... He was freaking out last night and almost called the principal at 1 am..." 

Hex had gone insane when he heard the bullying to his little sister. He insisted to call the principal but she told him that all the girls would be sent to detention for god knows how long with Sonny and Alban being friends with Uki and Fulgur. 

"He's never sane (nickname)," Ver comments, rubbing his temple, she laughs and shakes her head. "Bye guys," taking her bag and heading to the bus stop.

─── ♬ ───

At the front of the school, all 5 boys are standing with ice coffee and flowers. Well Ike has the ice coffee, Shu has her favorite snacks, the rest of them has flowers. "Eh?!" She's about to turn around but Uki and Fulgur pushes her towards them. 

"There's a mistake, help!" She's about to turn again but Vox grabs her arm again, "Listen to us." She looks at them, "We're sorry. We're really sorry about yesterday," Shu says. "You don't need to be sorry. I promise you it's okay," she holds his cheeks. "You guys, I'm really fine." Shu melts in her hands, he's about to wrap her around his arms when Mysta hugs her. "Damnit," he mumbles. 

"Wahhh. We thought you hated us," he pouts, hugging her tight. "I could never," she fixes his hair, rubbing his head softly. All the boys visibly sigh in relief, Uki and Fulgur snickers. "Alright lovebirds, we're gonna go. Bye." She blushes, hiding in Mysta's neck. 

─── ♬ ───

When school ends, they all head to Ike's place for their first ever band practice, Ike grabs a drink for everyone.  "So-" She smiles at him as she sits on the spinning chair. He and the other boys focused on her and only her. 

"What?" They shake their heads, Vox sitting beside her as Ike stood in front of everyone. "We need to welcome our new member to Luxiem, (fullname)." The 4 boys hollered and cheered, Ike laughed and smiled doing the same, she blushes and covered her face.

Ike goes into full detail on how the band will work, of course everyone sings but only 5 of them will play instruments unless she wants to play. But she had told them she was ok with singing only and helping with lyrics and more behind the scenes. Everyone puts their input for the band and how it works specially when singing. 

Shu and Mysta had organize a pattern for singing as sometimes not everyone sang in certain songs. (name) gave her input as where she would think, she'd sound better in certain songs. 

By the end, they had made a way for it to work and they were all exhausted. "Never knew being in a band was this exhausting," she laid on the ground, Ike doing the same as her. Shu comments, "You'd be surprised." She laughs, turning to her stomach as she looked at the guys.

Home.

Love.

Was all she felt. Like she was meant to be here. She wasn't used to the friendliness of the 5, not used to the flirtiness of Vox, Luca's childlike sense, Mysta's silliness and goofiness, Shu's smartness but softness, and Ike's tenderness and sweetness. 

God she was falling hard-

NOTE:

well well. soon? soon. in the next chapter? maybe. kiss soon?! no. who knows.