♩ Changes ♩

She pulls Uki to a corner, looking around for to see if no one could hear them. "Bitch what?" She sighs, "Luca kisssed me."

It takes some time to process what she said, "HE WHAT?!" She winces, "Shut up!" Some heads turned but everyone else went back to what they were doing. "When?" 

"Before lunch ended..." Uki just stares at her in shock, "I'm texting Pomu." She stomps her foot on the ground, "Do not. This stays between us."

On the other hand, Luca is freaking out in the music room as the 4 boys look at him dumbfounded. "I KISSED HER!" He lets out, all of them rushing towards him. "LUCA!" Ike scolded, he puts his arms up in defense. "I was caught up in the moment! I really..." He trails off. 

"We were both caught in the moment! She kissed back," Shu stops in his tracks. "She kissed back?" Luca nods, "And when I asked her to stay... She told me she would, she told me she'd stay." Vox sits up, "It wasn't weird when you guys went back to class?" He shakes his head, "no. It was..." He thinks for a moment.

When they got back to her class, she stayed with him. Though when she was writing notes, she put his hand on her thigh. He became flushed at the fact, when the class ended, they stayed together for awhile. "(nickname)?" She hums in response, playing with his rings. "Nothing changes right?" She looks at him, "If you want nothing to change... then nothing changes Luca." He gulps, nodding. "Yeah..." She kisses his cheek, standing up. "I am getting hungry. Can we?" He grins, grabbing her back, "Yeah of course, princess." 

He leans down to kiss her cheek and grab her hand.  "Alright, let's go." 

"That's it?" Mysta looks at him, "Yeah... That's it." Luca sits down, Vox stares at him. "What if I kiss her?" Ike throws a glare, "No more kissing her. We need to set rules, now." Ike states. 

─── ♬ ───

Hex looks at his little sister, she's quiet and spaced-out. "Something's wrong with her," Meloco rubs (name)'s head softly. "Need a big sister?" She nods, taking Meloco and Kotoka by the hands, "I'm taking them." She says not sparing a glance at Hex, Doppio and Ver. 

"One day, she's gonna get into trouble." Ver shrugs, "How do you know it's not today." Hex glares at him, throwing a piece of bread at him. "Hey!"

(name) closes her door, Meloco and Kotoka sitting on her bed. "Spill," Kotoka smiles, "I...I like a guy." Their eyes light up, shutting their mouths from screaming. "Well... More than one guy," they almost fall off the bed. "(name)..." Meloco sits up, "I-... I don't know what to do! Because they're all best friends..."

They sigh, "You really like them.." She nods, "I don't wanna hurt any of them." Kotoka gives her a smile, "You are aware of Poly, right?" (name) frowns, "They probably don't like me in that way." 

"You don't even know, don't jump into conclusions. Try somethings." Meloco says, grabbing (name)'s arm, letting her on the bed. 

The rest of the night, Meloco and Kotoka talks to her about it, they even put Uki on call for her.

note:

this was suppose to come out earlier but ummm...

i played val for the rest of the days and was prepping for some other stuff...

anywayssss enjoyyyyyyyyyyy