♥ Coffee Date ♥

PSYBORG + MC valentine day special

special thanks to @kitakyoku for the idea <33

Valentines day, a day of love and giving, plus spoiling. 

Uki and (name) making heart shape cookies for Fulgur and well the other boys. Taking a piece of a cookie, Uki throws flour at her way. "Hey!" He laughs, she throws one at him too. 

"Go and clean up, Fuuchan would be here soon." Uki cleans up as she ties her hair back. "Bitch, you started this," he rolls his eyes, "I'd finish it again. Try me," she throws an egg at him but he catches it. "Bitch!" She laughs, running to go change. 

Dressed in a pink crop with white jeans and her hair tied back, she tapes the note Uki made for Fulgur. Uki comes out the room wearing pink and black clothes, "Fuuchan said he's outside." She nods grabbing her purse and giving Uki the box. 

Heading out the door, Fulgur has dog on the leash and flowers. What a gentleman, am I right?

"Happy Valentine's," giving a flower to (name). "Thank you, fuchan." She giggles, taking it and going towards dog. "hi dog," crouching down, petting dog and well... getting slobbered by him. 

"Ukiki," Uki smiles and pecks his lips. "Happy Valentine's day," Fulgur gives Uki the flowers. "Awe thanks babe," giving him a cheek kiss. Handing him the box of cookies, he heads over to (name) and dog. 

─── ♬ ───

Having dog on a leash, (name) takes pictures of Uki and Fulgur walking hand by hand. "I know a really good coffee shop," Uki leans onto Fulgur. "Mmm, yeah I'm getting kinda hungry." Fulgur looks back at (name) who's taking pictures of the surrounding. "(nickname)!" She turns back, "yeah?" rushing up to them. 

"You hungry?" Uki ask, petting dog softly. "I can go for something to snack on," Fulgur nods, taking dog's leash off her. "Let's go then," walking ahead. 

"He doesn't know where were going," Uki sighs and nods, "I know where though." Grabbing her hand and following Fulgur. She laughs, shaking her head. 

─── ♬ ───

Sitting outside, Fulgur gets back with the food. 2 ice coffees, a croissant, a blueberry cheesecake and juice. "This looks so good," she takes a picture. "Post up for the camera, you lovely couple." Uki laughs, posing with Fulgur. "Come on, let's send pictures to Voxxy. Let's show him how he missed out on taking you out," she blushes and shakes her head. 

Taking a sip of her coffee, Uki takes a picture of her, sending it to Shu. 

─── ♪♪ ───

 yamino

*cute picture of (name) sipping coffee looking at the view*

Isn't she so cute???

???

tell her we said hi

and she looks really pretty

I wish i could've taken her ;-;

but the boys said no 

injvdmxdskl 

tell her pink suits her

and vox said he'd take her to a good coffee shop near school when we meet

👍

WELL TELL US WHAT SHE SAYS

UKI?!

─── ♪♪ ───

Uki laughs, showing Fulgur the text. "She has a fun club, I'd tell you that." (name) looks over, blushing when she sees the text. "Tell them I said thank you and tell shu maybe next time." 

"Why not text him?" He teases, "Shut up Uki," he laughs taking a bite of the croissant. "Gosh, this is good." Feeding Fulgur who takes a bite. "Good taste," (name) takes a bite of the cheesecake.

"Wah- We need to learn how to fucking make cheesecake, uki." Uki nods, giving (name) some croissant too. "Mmm, really good." 

─── ♬ ───

Once the day almost ends, (name) is wrapped in fulgur's jacket as she forgot her own. "Guys, I'm sorry for ruining your valentine's." Fulgur shakes his head, "The fuck you mean? We invited you not to thirdwheel but to join us today, god knows how long you'd be in bed today." He wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Fufu-chan's right, we took you willingly. Bitch, this was literally a friend date. Stop overthinking," she sighs and nods. 

"Whatever you guys say," fulgur rubs her shoulders. "Today was fun though, we should really hang-out more, (nickname)." She looks up at him, "We can do a book date, you hand me one of your favorite books and I'll hand mine over, we can leave annotations on each others books." He smiles, "beware, it might be scary for someone like you." She rolls her eyes, "if I'm friends with uki, I won't be scared with anything." Uki rolls his eyes, hitting her shoulders lightly. "bitch," she laughs.

"Bring your book on Monday," she nods, smiling. "Thank you for today guys," she stops when they reach her house. "Thanks for helping me with the cookies," Uki knocks on the door for Hex to come down. "Always, make some more tonight, babes." He nods, she crouches down to say bye to dog and hugs both Uki and Fulgur goodbye. 

NOTES: 

tomorrow will be all of individual luxiem's special dates. hehehhe if you want hints tell me and be sure to follow me cuz i'll put it in the conversations <3