♥ Drunk ♥

This is a special. I wrote this during Luca's drunk stream and well-

He's brain rotting the shit out of me.

this will not affect the plot whatsoever. this is just a special and they also arent highschool students. they're all in college and in this yall r all together. 

enjoy lovelies <3

─── ❣ ───

Luca takes a gulp of the vodka, Shu and Ike both drink the sake. "You alright, darling?" Vox kisses the top of (name)'s head, she hums in response, "I'm ok." She pats his arms, rubbing it up and down softly.

He orders a beer and coke, "It's good that we can all go out," she nods. They've all been busy with college and she's doing a part-time job as a barista too. In a lot of occasions, she gets visited a lot by the boys. While working once, Shu and Vox came by, both ordering a drink and a pastry. When paying, vox leaned down to her height and kissed her. She blushed so much, she couldn't even try to be professional. 

"Wanna bet who gets drunk first?" She giggles and shakes her head, "If I'm loosing to you, no thanks baba." He chuckles and pecks her lips, "You look really pretty today." She smiles, brush his cheek, "You look very pretty too." He smiles, kissing her softly. 

"I love you," he mumbles, "I love you too." 

Soon enough, all the boys are drinking. Everyone just talking, she sits in between Ike and Shu, both hands on her thigh. They're all talking about the band, she still sang but she was on and off about whether to continue on or stop to take her studies seriously. The boys supported her no matter what, if she decided to leave the band then that's ok, the boys would stay as a 5 person band.

She leaned her back to Ike who happily wraps his arm around her, he kisses her temple softly. He tips his drink towards her but she shakes her head, "Not drinking tonight, someone needs to be sober for you boys." He chuckles and nods, "Alright, angel." She leans in for a kiss which he gladly accepts. 

A few hours pass, 3/5 boys are wasted, Mysta, Luca and Ike. She goes stand up to get another drink, Mysta pouts at her. "I'll be back, I promise," Mysta keeps pouting but nods his head.

She goes to order a drink, "Not alcohol?" She shakes her head no, "Need to be sober." The barista chuckles, "All  alone?"

Before she can answer, Luca comes up behind. "You were taking long," she looks up at him. His tattoos peeking out of his shirt. "Sorry," she smiles, he leans down. "Let's go," she nods. 

He looks at the guy, "She's mine, sorry buddy." The guy nods as Luca takes her back with the boys. "Babu," he pecks her lips before she can start. "Just keeping in check what's ours," she blushes and shakes her head. 

Soon enough, Vox tells them to go as they're all pretty much wasted. Shu leans on her, his face all red from drinking. "You feeling ok?" He hums, closing his eyes. "Shu?" She puts her hand on his cheeks, rubbing his cheeks softly. "You're like a pillow..." Snuggling to her neck, "You smell good too," she chuckles. 

(name) lays down, Shu laying ontop of her, Luca on the other side. Mysta and Ike already passed out in there rooms, Vox is getting water for both the boys. She plays with his hair, rubbing his back softly. Luca groans, laying on his stomach to sleep. 

Vox chuckles, "Can't move?" She giggles and shakes her head, "Mine..." She kisses his cheek softly, "Night, baby." Vox kisses her head, "Night, baba." He smiles and leaves. 

<3