♩ Audition ♩

'BAND  REHEARSALS! COME TO THE MUSIC ROOM FOR AUDITIONS!' 

"It's Vox's handwriting," Uki crosses his arms, "What?" She turns to him. "It's his handwriting," she scoffs, "How do you know?" He shrugs, heading to the music room. 

"You're gonna audition," he grabs his comb, "What?!" She steps away, "No way." He smiles, "Yes way." She shakes her head, she starts running and so does he. "You can't tell me this now!" He laughs, he sees Fulgur and calls for him. "Catch her!" She squeals when Fulgur grabs her, "No wait please!" 

Fulgur nods at Uki as he just starts walking to the music room, she kicks her legs, "fuuchan!" Uki opens the door of the music room, "Brother." Is all he says to Vox who's about to make a comment. 

"Help.." She whines, Luca and Shu obeys, both walking towards them. "Ah, no. Sit." Uki points at the 2 boys, "What is happening?" Mysta ask. Fulgur puts (name) down, "She's gonna audition." Uki smiles as she shakes her head. "hahahah. No." She tries to get away but Luca puts his hand out, "We won't push you. But we really need someone right now," Shu says.

"(name) come on, you've been looking for a choir group." Uki tells her, "This is your chance!" She looks at the boys, "I-I'm not prepared!" 

"No ones usually prepared," Vox comments. "But-" Ike shushes her, "Go ahead and sing." Fulgur and Uki steps out, waving.

She stares at them dumbfounded, "She's broken." Mysta snaps his fingers. "No," she runs towards the door but Vox grabs her. "Vox!" She kicks her legs, "Please..." He kisses her cheek, "Begging won't work on us," he plops her down.

"Vox please," he pats her head, "Goodluck, love." She pouts, crossing her arms. "So your name?" Ike grabs the papers, "You're joking," Mysta shakes his head. "We're serious, what's your name?" He leans back, crossing his arms. 

She sighs, "(name) (lastname). From grade 11, section B." Ike writes it down, "Do you have a singing history?" Vox ask, she nods, "I used to sing in the choir in my old school." They all nod, "Alright. Go ahead," Mysta smiles, Shu gives her a thumbs up, and Luca silently cheers in the background. 

She takes a deep breath before singing. They've never heard her sing but it does sweep them off their feet. 

She was literally their dream girl. Plays instrument, smart, can sing, isn't afraid of most things in life, and she's herself. 

"I say we take her in," Mysta whispers, Ike scolds him to shut up. When she finishes, she looks at them, she's nervous, she's playing with her jacket. "You sound really good," Luca smiles, leaning forward. "Yeah?" Shu nods, "That was really good." 

Ike claps his hands, "We'll tell you the results next week." She nods, "Alright..." She stands there awkwardly, "I'm gonna go then..." She walks towards the door but Mysta grabs her hand. "i'll buy snacks with her," she looks down at him, "What?" He nods, "The rest can stay, we can go and we'll go back." She nods, "Alright." 

He grabs his jacket and leaves with her, "You did really well..." She blushes, "thanks." He pulls her closer, "I'm not joking though. I can still feel you being awkward and nervous around me." She shakes her head, "I wasn't prepared! I should be given like a week in advance," he laughs but she pulls his shirt down. "Don't laugh at me!"

She slaps his shoulder, "Mysta." She whines, he pulls her into a hug. "Stop overthinking, most of the people who auditioned were shit." She sighs, holding his hands. 

note:

eepy. its almost 4am. hahhaha

i played valo for 2 hours